Reviews for Inran
Danirodriguez1995 chapter 5 . 10/31
Please continue, the story is very good, Please don't give up, a story that the truth has no comparison. I can tell you since I am a huge fan of this type of story and the truth is they have no comparison.
ThreeKerr chapter 5 . 10/3
hmm excited where this would lead to. this chapter was where you originally left off in your old account
Cosray8d chapter 5 . 10/3
A little bit too over the top for my tastes...
Even for Naruto statndarts the mood changes are a bit illogical and happen out of nowhere.
The concept in of itself is good but I bet if you would let the interactions breathe a little it would feel more natural.
Make them have everyday-conversations in between, describe their thoughtprocess a little more before your characters make rash decissions and actions and make them think before coming to wrong conclusions ALL the time.
Gogetsu16 chapter 5 . 9/28
Esta genial la historia, continĂșa. PodrĂ­as hacer que naruto y tsunade tengan sexo por fin.
lucifertrust chapter 5 . 9/24
alr this is usually the stopping point But i hope i can finally see what lies beyond this
its a good story and im really startting to like it again but please dont redo it again
Wally991 chapter 5 . 9/17
It's really OOC for Naruto to hate someone when his whole character arc was too learn to not hate and/or deal with others hate during the whole run of the series
Kang Delis chapter 5 . 9/15
Ahhhh... so close
I will save this story
xXwolfsterXx644 chapter 5 . 9/15
Can't wait for the next update
Blueberry chapter 5 . 9/15
Can you update Her Light next please? I love that story.
NaruLemon Stories chapter 5 . 9/14
Aww love the chapter
SugamDewan chapter 5 . 9/14
Let Sakura suffer! Naruto is not someone's second choice he have a respect atleast in fanfiction. Don't make him a punching bag of her.
Amaterasu of The Black Flames chapter 1 . 9/14
This was a great start of the story
Amaterasu of The Black Flames chapter 2 . 9/14
Liked the chapter, don't really have much to dissect about it. Seeing further interactions of Naruto and Ino was fun.
Amaterasu of The Black Flames chapter 3 . 9/14
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LEMON SCENE FINALLY HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Loved the lemon, one of the best i've read, great job.
Amaterasu of The Black Flames chapter 4 . 9/14
I liked this chapter as it showed the broken but still slightly amicable interactions between Naruto and Sakura. Good job, Shin-chan.