Reviews for When First I Knew
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I liked it, it was really sweet.

-Creative Spark
ItzAGoodThing chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Aw that was cute!
B chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Very nicely written and great characterizations. Good job!
funky-squirrel chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Awesome story! Enjoyed reading it from beginning to end.
Veronica chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Awwwww...this is one of the best and most clever takes on their relationship! I just wish it would really turn out like that! Great job with the story!
Lyger chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
really great story, i loved it! Keep up the good work
Dendera chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Lovely! What a breathtakingly sweet story! Thank you for sharing it with us ;) I especially enjoyed the comic relief in the form Canary.
storyfish chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Aaaawww! This story has got to be one of the warmest-fuzziest, sweetest, bestest Dick/Babs story on FFN! *sigh* (And to think that I used to hate fanfiction romances...if I had read this five years ago, time wouldn't have had to change my mind, this story woulda convinced me. _)
Brendan Storm chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
I love it. Perfection. Cept Farscape and I-Man are on friday nights and I bet Babs could tell you that. Heh heh heh.
eyeteeth chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
*sniff* beautiful, man. the parachute scene floored me, 'cos you made it believable-a stretch, to be sure; something no ordinary human being would expect to be able to accomplish, but within the realm of possibility. friggin' awesome.
Facade chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
WHOOHOO! I loved it! Way to go. :)
clifford082 chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
What a night! the kind readers are waitng for in Birds of Prey; the sit-down conversation betwen Dinah and Babs. Especially enjoyable was the talk about Nightwing and,most of all, the ending. Thanx for writing!
Jade Daniels chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
*claps* Oooooh, I loved it! Well written and it flowed beautifully! _
K. C. Hulsman chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
OK. All I have to say is I absolutely adored this! The story was full of life, the character's personalities came bubbling off the screen. The flow was very nice. it didn't seem rushed or slow, but just right. :)

I really love the way you handle the personalities of these characters. The entire fic was most believable, to the point it wouldn't surprise me to see it show up in the comics. Except DC likes to torture us where the Babs x Dick relationship is concerned.

Thanks again for a truly fun and pleasurable read.
bk11 chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
I love this story! nuff said :-)