Reviews for In Diamond Light
Primadonna chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Your character voicing is dead on.
Atterb chapter 5 . 7/28/2003
You've probably gotten many of these... but argh! What an ending! It's sad, in a bittersweet kind of way, since they apparently both feel a purpose... but oh man, can't you continue or write a sequel or something? Pretty pretty please?

Oh well. Anyway, good fic.
Wei-Li chapter 5 . 7/28/2003
Cool fic, brilliant plot!
SireenC chapter 4 . 7/28/2003
This is a great story so far! I was all excited to see how it ended, but whenever I click to go to Chapter 5 it comes up with a message that says "Chapter does not exist" ? Is it just me? Anyways, it's a wonderful story. Great job :)
superstar54 chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
it's great so far!
Molly chapter 4 . 7/28/2003
this story is awesome so far! please hurry and add the next chapter! i'm waiting in antisipation! very well written, like the suspense!
Ania Raziel chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
give a little warning as to if it's going to be B/A or B/S... *prays for the former and prepares to be disappointed*
Nicki-boo chapter 4 . 7/14/2003
"Bloody hell" is right, ANOTHER cliff-hanger? Come on! Please (I'm begging here) hurry and update and would it be too much to ask for a chapter end that you know..wraps up the chapter? (just kidding..well sort-of, I do want more and soon!) :~)
Diana chapter 3 . 7/8/2003
Ohh, Ive been hooked by your story, update soon please )
Nicki-boo chapter 3 . 7/7/2003
Cliffhanger...Gr.. UPDATE! :~)
artemis66 chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
loved u story. cant what for more. will it be buffy/spike
holycitygirl chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
I like, I like - keep going. I can't wait. Well I will but...
Mita427 chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
Wow, that's all I can say. You've got the characters down pat! Awesome job! Update soon!

Mita
Nina chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
who is faith waiting for? spike's coming back? do tell. great so far!
duj chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
Great stuff. the sort of thing I coe on the site to read.

Even your blurb tickled my fancy, "How does Spike get from B to A".