Reviews for Obssessions
Mimi chapter 21 . 9/16/2003
Best part of your (superb) story: your parting words - "...all is not lost. I am working on the next TWO (yeay!) stories."
CChristopher chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
I never felt the Halliwells acted like Cole was part of their family. I love the way the McNeill family has taken him in and treat him like a brother, grandson etc. Great stories. I am now up to the beginning of Obsessions. Please keep Olivia & Cole together. They compliment eachother well and I wouldn't want to see Cole ababdoned by another family.
Cindy chapter 21 . 9/8/2003
I do so love your stories. They are full of interesting characters and plot twists. Are the elders expecting Leo and Paul to plot Cole's MURDER? Wow! It probally would not take much to convince Paul that Cole represents a danger to Olivia and that he would just be acting in her best interest, and his own. After all, they would just be killing a demon. But, since Cole continues to act as an ally, destroying him on suspicion alone does seem rather cold blooded for Leo. What I could see happening is that they only partially succeed and weaken Cole, thus making him vulnerable to evil beings who may then try to capture Cole and extract his powers for their own use. If Cole believes that Olivia has a romantic interest in Paul he will not be inclined to turn to her for help. Phoebe could get a premonition that indicates Cole's fate is more closely tied to the destiny of both families than they ever realised and that they now must work together to save him, and avert a greater disaster. For Cole, the emotional break with his friends would be the hardest. I think his character is one of a very human soul with a chasm of isolation and lonliness that wants to be loved and befriended and ultimately unable to believe it could ever last. Such events would only reinforce what he has experienced, that people will make use of him but their fear of what he was and the power that he has will eventually destroy any chance he has of a sustainable healthy relationship. How could he trust them if he believes their efforts to help him is driven by a need to protect their own futures?
demonman21 chapter 21 . 9/5/2003
Awesome story. Sorry I haven't reviewed before now, but I really liked it. The ominous message of Leo being told to 'deal' with Cole, and Cole's emotional onslaught as he tries to adjust to the fact that Olivia is dating someone else. hurry up with the next story, or I could go nuts!
martha chapter 20 . 9/4/2003
I enjoyed this chapter just like all the other chapters, but I'm getting worried about things between Paul and Olivia. I'm still hoping he won't be able to accept Olivia's relationship with Cole, but if he does, maybe you could give him a disgusting habit like chewing with his mouth open, or maybe chronic halitosis. I'm anxious to read the next chapter and I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for Olivia and Cole.
martha chapter 19 . 8/29/2003
Fantastic! I love how you wrote this chapter. I think it would have been too easy to have

Cole and Olivia simply vanquish Portia and catch Nick. The fight was more exciting with Barbara, Darryl and Bruce lending a hand. I'm glad Barbara got a chance to clobber Portia! Now please, please update soon because I'm dying to find out what happens next between Cole and Olivia.
oldbeldam chapter 19 . 8/28/2003
Yes I didn't think it could get better but it did Cole thinking it was Olivia I hope she finds out and they both have to face it..Yes
Cindy chapter 18 . 8/27/2003
Great to see new chapters posted. Yea, Cole and crew to the rescue. But, if she can put them all to sleep that won't be of much use. Harry better get Paige to orb him there to distract Portia. Then they can snatch Bruce and figure out how to vanquish her later. Personally, I think the ladies should get to do it. Also, I would love to see Cole and Olivia get together soon. What has happened to all the charm our boy used to have? Turn it loose! This Paul just prances in and Cole becomes mister lost cause? Daryl or Paige should advise Cole to be direct and tell Olivia what he is feeling or risk losing the chance to be with the woman he loves.
oldbeldam chapter 18 . 8/21/2003
Wow I like this chapter the best (I thought it was the chapter before but I was wrong)..more Cole please..great writing
martha chapter 18 . 8/21/2003
Excellent! I know I keep repeating myself, but every chapter has been superb and the overall story is great. Looks like Paul is showing how limited his thinking is (I'm not disappointed about that at all! Go Cole!), and it looks like even Phoebe can learn from Olivia. I hope you update soon because I'm dying to read how

bruce gets rescued. Thanks for your time and effort to make all your stories so fun to read.
Big Mix chapter 17 . 8/15/2003
I like the chapter can't wait to see the Halliwells and McNeills work together to vanquish the succubus.
martha chapter 16 . 8/14/2003
Another good chapter, as usual. I forgot to mention this in an earlier review, but I'm glad to see the McNeills have a "protection spell" around their house. One of my pet peeves about "Charmed" has been how easy it is for demons, warlocks, etc. to pop in the manor. You'd think there would be something in the BOS about a protection spell. Even after "All Halliwell's Eve" the Charmed Ones didn't use anything to protect themselves, but I guess the writers didn't want to strain their brains and find creative ways for evil beings to get in the manor. I'll stop ranting now, just wanted you to know I appreciate the attention to detail. Update soon.
martha chapter 15 . 8/8/2003
Excellent! Loved the tension and intrigue in this chapter. Poor Bruce, he's in deep trouble. I hope he gets help before that b*h Portia has her way with him. And loved the scene between Cole and Olivia ("Incinerate him..." lol). I wish they could become aware of the jealousy they're both feeling. Hurry and update soon.
Mimi chapter 15 . 8/8/2003
Bruce, Portia and Co. are great, and I really enjoyed their (mis)adventures, but nothing compares with a good Cole/Olivia fight! More, please!
Evil Angel chapter 15 . 8/8/2003
WOW great encounter between cole and Olivia!

They are both jealous. They have to find some way to comunicate again and I think it's cole who should go to olivia.

anyway, this story keeps getting better and better ! continue!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »