Reviews for Of Exquisite Beauty
TigerlilyS215 chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
I read your story back in 03 and again tonight after a bit of searching. And i have to say even after all these years your story is my favorite. It's always come back to me in small memories like zhang he talking about he hair and the village. But there was always something that ring true with your writing. A human element that a lot of write never get to.
Huredhiel chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
Nuuuuuu that bastard cao pi. T_T
SilverTear18 chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
I know this is coming in rather late, but I just wanted to say I absolutely love your story! The ending was rather disappointing though, I must admit that I'm a hopeless romantic that loves happy endings. But still amazing fic and I hope that you suddenly get inspired to write another one cause I'll be wainting ;D
Grappling Fancies chapter 8 . 5/16/2009
Is this really the last chapter...? How... h-h-heart-breaking...

From the moment I read chapter one, I knew this was going to be great. I love everything about this, how their relationship is so forbidden, how secretly they love each other but they don't notice it until it's really laid before them. I recall in chapter two, when he escorted her to the main camp, when he grolwed low in his throat, 'It was interesting... the rumor you spread, about us.' When you wrote those words, I just knew, I just knew, this story was going to be beautiful.

Ah, Cao Pi is such an ass... I nearly cried when He died... the moment, so fateful, I could see it in my head when I read it... The shock, how unexpected it was, indeed...

I didn't want it to end, when Zhang He and Zhen Ji talked, I felt sad. It was the last time they will ever speak with one another, and I... feel so pained. Their love was so tragic...

I loved everything about this story, and I thank you sincerely for writing it. (Damn, I hate Cao Pi...)
Vanessa chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
Wow...

At teh end, was it Zhang He's spirit she saw?

-lets it sink in-

OMG THAT'S SO SAD!

-bawls-
hs chapter 8 . 11/18/2008
that was horribly sad
sashimi chapter 8 . 9/28/2008
i love your story, its heart-wrenching and oh so touching. for me i can feel the pain that zhang he and zhen ji went through, i loved everything about your fic!

its one of my favs of favs :)

xxoo
beu chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
i cant believe its been years since you last updated this story. this story is simply amazing, too bad that you dont have an intention of updating it, its a really good peice of work being put to waste.
kittycatsnak chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
Oh my god, that is so sad! Poor Zhen and Zhang.

You've officially made one of my favorite characters; Cao Pi, into a horrible man. Bravo.
Maidengirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
WOW!the best fic i ever read and also featuring my fave couple in DW.
Junyi chapter 8 . 11/13/2005
My God... this is the first fanfic I've ever read that has made / is making me cry.

Magnificent, just... wow.
crimsonscorpion chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
i loved it! i'm so glad i found a zhang he and zhen ji pairing... they're my fave characters in d game... anyway i think u did a really good job!
dadsnavygirl831 chapter 8 . 9/2/2005
*screams* WHAT? CAO PI YOU PRETENTIOUS C*CKS*CKING UGLY LITTLE SNAKE! *chokes him to death* On the game he's really cool, and he does actually love her, but the way you portray him in this...*mutilates his body* YOU STUPID LITTLE BASTARD I WILL KILL YOU! Tell me Zhang He's not really dead T_T *sniffle*

I love Zhen Ji/Zhang He stories...this is the best that lil ol' me has stumbled across...which is exactly why you can't really kill him T_T lol I hope it hasn't ended, I'll be looking for the next chappy with a hopeful heart UU
hurleysuki chapter 8 . 7/27/2005
No! Why? Why'd Zhang He have to die? I nearly cried. Stupid Cao Pi and his jealousy. i didn't expect this. i thought they were gonna be together. but it's ur fic...and one of the best Zhang He/Zhen Ji fics.
Nbluju chapter 8 . 7/12/2005
Your story is absolutely wonderful, probably the best DW fic out there.

I luv the way you made the characters out to be and their conversations, it seems so natural like it actually happened!

The ending, it was so sad and depressing, though, was perfect and couldn't have been better.

Keep up the good work! (0)