Reviews for Ritual
Loved the story ️
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
UPDATE!
John Allerdyce-Pyro chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
Ahhhhhhhhh! Fucking PERFECT! I never loved this pairing but it's just... wow. This is the best!
FW Wandering chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
I like Bobby I really do, but no matter what world he is in he can't seem to hold down a functional relationship to save his life. Besides he should no the snow and ice soon thaws, he can't put stuff off forever. Sorry horrible pun I bet, but it doesn't even begin to make Iceman's horrible pun list through the ages. Keep up the story.
samiamf69 chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
i love it so much. but i feel bad for bobby. he should be cheating on rogue with kitty or someone else also, because if he wasnt i will just feel so horribly for bobby, hes such a nice guy, though sometimes i feel like its just for show. but still ur story is still really good so far update soon!
LiveLoveImagine24 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Update please! I love this story. It's so good. PLEASE!
ThunderSpeak chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
OMG i love this storry. fantastico! please continue?

great writing and plot.
Turquoise Girl chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Sucks to be Bobby, but then again, the whole situation sucks for all of them. Good stuff. I thought you wrote Bobby well, not an OOC at all. Now that I think about it, he does seem rather difficult to write. Not enough depth and he's one-dimensional, yeah? Any superfluous descriptions or complex thoughts and he's not Bobby. Does that make sense? In fact, you did Rogue and John justice as well. I can't really go into detail about John without sounding like an obsessed fangirl. Great job on the story.

TG
Charlie Drear chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
wow! cannot wait to read more. this is so cool. i don't like bobby moch myself and thinks john is a sexy pyromaniac. :) keep up the good writing.
Bekurah Toshin chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I was liking this fic at normal levels, some parts I loved, some I thought were ever so slightly out of character or far fetched, though I kept reading cuz I did enjoy the plot and the idea behind it (very sweet). Still... what won me over to the point I simply had to fav this story? “Take that, lame-ass Popsicle flower!” LOL! PWND! Omg... now that was a Pyro thing to say/do. That line killed me, nearly fell out of my chair. Reading over it again, I must say, you did write Pyro's perspective and feelings well, I think he shines in this more so then Rogue, even though it's from her point of view. And now, whenever I watch the movie and see John in his sleeping pants... it's sure to bring a smile to my face. lol XD

So anyway, kudos, and thanks for sharing.
hotbritt5000 chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
Absolutely Love It :) Great Three Piece.
itra chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
love your story hope you update soon
atruwriter chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
I loved it. I'm not a Bobby fan at all. I love Pyro though. And Rogue was always my favorite character. It's probably quite cruel of me to enjoy Bobby's pain, but meh... I always found him to be too much of a goody goody. And then the whole Kitty-debacle kind of... Yeah... So I'm all for Ryro and completely loved these three chapters. The kiss-figurine was awesome. The fire-mask was fantastic! I loved how they started out. Comforting each other with touch and then evolving. But you kept John very much in character, thankfully. He wasn't all sappy and spitting out sonnets or anything. He wanted her and he was going to get her, anyway he could. Great work! Definitely going on my favorites! :D
rebecca chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
i like pyro/rouge cute/hot couple!

bobby is too..., like i said i love pyro is more pasionated

maybe, rouge leave xmen to join him! it will be cool! or to him to comeback!

but its tru, rouge feel more save, wild, alive w pyro!:):)
Bear chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
I just had my wisdom teeth removed and I was in the mood for some Pyro/Rogue action and your story totally hit the spot. Cheers! Bear.