Reviews for Brightly Burning
Anonymous chapter 14 . 6/8
That was a crummy ending to a half way decent story. It's obvious the fanfiction writer didn't know how to bring their story into Yose. Typical of most fanfiction writers - start off without a good idea and then crash burn not knowing how to take it to a exciting and interesting conclusion. It's such a disappointment. :(
Anon chapter 1 . 5/31
To eh: I was one of members who fairly enjoyed the hinted love connection. It's not like it covers the entire plot. Why don't you keep your weird thoughts to yourself instead of attacking an author? What a weirdo.
eh chapter 14 . 5/30
Please, you need to stop shoving unnecessary love plots about secondary characters like Akari. This story could have been so much better. The love crap doesn't bring anything to the table. The reader came to read about Hikaru's inner turmoil, not how little Touya jr. thinks how "pretty" she is..lol Is she suppose to be your self insert of something? I don't particularly care about her character or her "relationship" with Waya. In fact, it would have been more interesting if you had dedicated more time spent on Shinji's mother's POV. Too much spotlight on a character who nobody cares about is JUST bad writing. You honestly could have written a separate fic about your little akari self insert instead of shoving it in like a tumor in this one.
MLeggyLeaf chapter 14 . 4/22
hikaru lost? how? I would love to see more. thank you for your hard work
TheEdifier chapter 14 . 3/14
Interesting premise! I enjoyed all the differences it made, though it's rough to see Hikaru so alone and sad. Him opening up to Waya and Touya seems like it would be helpful. Appreciate all the time and work you put into this story, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/13/2016
brilliant story, thank you for writing it!
PhantomeLily chapter 14 . 8/19/2016
this is absolutely amazing. i don't have the words to describe my admiration for this story.
AkikoMia chapter 11 . 7/25/2016
Intense!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/9/2016
Please update soon
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 14 . 7/7/2016
I enjoyed reading this. Thanks!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/13/2016
Please continue, I beg you, it's such a good fic.
Firehedgehog chapter 14 . 4/17/2016
niice
awefanfic chapter 14 . 1/16/2016
please update!
Aeirlys chapter 14 . 1/15/2016
Ah I kind of knew what I was getting into, beginning a story that hasn't been updated in years but I 'm still sad that I'm not going to know how it goes from here.
I liked that you had the gut to make Shindou loose in a match like this! Too bad we're not going to see the result on him and on the story.
Anyway I was still glad for the 14 chapters you've written. It was a really good idea !
I really loved Akari in this (she strikes the nostalgic cord in me :)
I won't lose hope that you might come back to this story one day if you hit a HnG phase XD
Till then good continuation!
WeROut chapter 14 . 1/15/2016
you should finish this . It's the third time that i re read this. it s too good too be left alone like this
1,686 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »