Reviews for Brightly Burning
PhantomeLily chapter 14 . 8/19
this is absolutely amazing. i don't have the words to describe my admiration for this story.
AkikoMia chapter 11 . 7/25
Please update soon
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 14 . 7/7
I enjoyed reading this. Thanks!
Please continue, I beg you, it's such a good fic.
Firehedgehog chapter 14 . 4/17
awefanfic chapter 14 . 1/16
please update!
Aeirlys chapter 14 . 1/15
Ah I kind of knew what I was getting into, beginning a story that hasn't been updated in years but I 'm still sad that I'm not going to know how it goes from here.
I liked that you had the gut to make Shindou loose in a match like this! Too bad we're not going to see the result on him and on the story.
Anyway I was still glad for the 14 chapters you've written. It was a really good idea !
I really loved Akari in this (she strikes the nostalgic cord in me :)
I won't lose hope that you might come back to this story one day if you hit a HnG phase XD
Till then good continuation!
WeROut chapter 14 . 1/15
you should finish this . It's the third time that i re read this. it s too good too be left alone like this
Kshail chapter 8 . 1/8
Ouch what a horrible feeling.
Kshail chapter 5 . 1/8
Funny. I can actually see events happening somewhat like this in canon.
rc10234 chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
This story makes me SO HAPPY! Thank you for writing this! I have all these feelings
WellWhatDoYouKnow chapter 14 . 10/27/2015
I know that there's little chance that you'll ever return to this story but if inspiration strikes I just want you to know that there are still people interested in this story. It's great.
k123 chapter 14 . 10/3/2015
This fic is great! I enjoyed reading all the outside perspectives of Shindou's climb through the Go World. Thanks for writing!
GenkaiFan chapter 14 . 9/11/2015
Is this story abandon? I hope not. It is a shame not to see what happens next.
1,680 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »