Reviews for Brightly Burning
Guest2 chapter 14 . 8/14
I did not like your Waya. He was mean spirited, a insecure self centered know it all, and where did he get that it was his responsibility or right to lecture or hit Shindou in the name of so called friendship.

Otherwise, I did enjoy your creative alternative universe of Hikaru no Go!
Guest2 chapter 14 . 7/17
This last chapter didn’t hold a candle to the rest of the story. It reflected a writer that wasn’t sure where to take the story so you crashed and burned.
Interesting story , really good
gay shitfic
Duaimei chapter 14 . 1/17
Thank you. This is by far my favorite Hikaru no Go fanfic, sometimes I just have to reread it!
Lulumo chapter 2 . 12/7/2017
..So Sai left..guh whyyh, I really wanted they to go pro and getting that "god's hand" together...
einargs chapter 3 . 11/21/2017
So, it turns out that FFN is either cruel or I made a horrible mistake: the code in my review for chapter 1 (chapter 2 according to FFN) had the equal signs removed. It won't work, I can't edit it, and I can't figure out how to take the review down either.

Apologies!
einargs chapter 2 . 11/21/2017
If you're having trouble with the formatting, pull up your browser's console (google it if you aren't sure), paste the following code in, and press enter. It should fix it, though it leaves some of the non-story text messed up (i.e. author's note, credits).

If it doesn't work: try updating your browser or changing to Google Chrome.
If it messes things up even worse: just reload the page. Sorry!

CODE (paste everything below this):
void function(env) {
/ The .storytext class identifies the container for text on FFN
/ Doesn't actually apply the fix
function fixFormatting(elem) {
let lines .split(/\n(?!\n)/g).filter(lineline!"");
let text (" ").replace(/\n\s/g, "\n\n");
return text;
}

/ Turn text with new-lines into paragraph tags (as strings)
function formatWithParagraphs(text) {

html;

applyFixToFFN();
}(window);
Steatose chapter 14 . 11/15/2017
I just re read HnG and decide to find a few fics since I didn't want it to end, and as this story is one with the most review on this site, I started reading it a few days ago.
Really well written, and nice AU idea. I'm a bit sad that it was never finished, the story lines was really great, I really enjoyed reading it and I wanted to tell you this.
OTrizy chapter 7 . 11/10/2017
ohh Waya x Akari is for reals in this
Dragon's Shaow chapter 14 . 10/16/2017
Are you still alive? I've read this story at least 1/2 a dozen times and still there's no update...seriously, I'm dying to know the rest of the story! Have some mercy!
StoneTheLoner chapter 11 . 9/28/2017
Frankly this drama and angst is starting to kill my excitement. I wonder if there are more long Go stories like this one?
reanseih chapter 14 . 8/15/2017
I just realized I’m reading a story that hasn’t been updated in 8 years lol. Shame, it’s interesting, would’ve loved to see how Sai would unfold.
Chill chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
I'm
So excited for this!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 6/8/2017
That was a crummy ending to a half way decent story. It's obvious the fanfiction writer didn't know how to bring their story into Yose. Typical of most fanfiction writers - start off without a good idea and then crash burn not knowing how to take it to a exciting and interesting conclusion. It's such a disappointment. :(
1,700 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »