Reviews for Brightly Burning
bibliophile1 chapter 14 . 3/11
Please, please don't let this end here. This is such a stellar fanfiction, well-written, consistent, and perfectly in character. Your characters-a delightfully well-developed mix of canon and realistic AU alterations-absolutely carry your story, and I can see how clearly you're developing your themes. I found the anime to be rather mediocre, but this story... If you're reading this, please, whatever you have to do, please don't let it end before I find out what happens next!
SayMrrp chapter 14 . 2/15
This I really angsty.

Stating the obvious here.

I was wondering how the Hokuto cup would be in this AU...

Hmm. Still wondering.

AWESOME STORY.
Q-asta chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
i loved this story the first time i read it. but i was with my (shitty small) cell, so i'didn't put any review i think... so i'm just passing by... and put it on alert, even if i don't think that any HNG would be updated this days... wathever, i enjoyed it...
Guest chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
I can see why the story stopped at this point. Having Shindo loose the game in this chapter boxed the writer into a corner. I mean where do you go from here?
windemerald chapter 14 . 5/28/2014
Love the plot

I get giddy so much

Please update soon
Can't wait!
YazzyFic chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Ugh. I'm re-reading this fic for- I don't know how many-ith time since I found it. I seriously seriously love it. I hope you decide to continue even if it has been a few years. Tons of hearts and love
mikhal69 chapter 14 . 2/12/2014
Love this :)
Dragon's Shaow chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
is updating a foreign concept? plz tell me you haven't scrapped this story, i really like it. But your updating skills SUCK badly! This is where i left off 4 years ago! im just venting but really!
slasshh chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
Such a good fanfic
Aloever chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
Looks like Waya managed to put another stick in the wheels. Really good story. I've liked it a lot so far!
YazzyFic chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
Ahhhhh, it was SO GOOD. That scene where Hikaru admitted that he didn't know what would set him off before it happened, made me shed many tears. I really REALLY hope you decide to continue this. It's well written and fun and interesting!
YazzyFic chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
This is so painfully in character. I'm terribly, terribly amused, and laughed several times reading this.
YazzyFic chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Eeeeek! This has been so much fun to read so far. I'm just thrilled looking at this AU. I can't wait to continue reading after submitting this chapter, but I noticed your last update date, and hope you continue!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
RustedEagleWings chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
Wonderful. I love how you changed the story to fit with the idea that Hikaru never played Akira. I love Hikaru's personality and how sometimes he seems open and cheerful like canon and other times he seems closed and mysterious. I like how you aren't telling the story from just from Hikaru's point of view but with other go players but I think for an explanation about Hikaru's past, his point of view might work best. Wonderful work and please update soon!
1,654 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »