Reviews for Brightly Burning
HasSeen chapter 2 . 8/18
Due to the enters that are used or generated at the end of each line, the text looks a little fragmented. On my phone I like to read with XL text format (my eyes suck) and likely due to this, the text cuts off in strange places followed by an empty line, which is annoying. Otherwise its a good chapter.

Example(Idk if this shows up correctly):
Shindou lowered his eyes then to meet Waya's, and for the first time, Waya noticed their color. They

were green, a dull faded green that looked dreamy and distant. "Life's too short not to like people,"
Viviene001 chapter 1 . 5/28
Hehe
hellkiss chapter 14 . 5/21
Where are you?
You made me want to reread the manga.

Seems like a lonely place, where he is. I wanttosee more
HortenseCortes chapter 14 . 4/2
Aaah, it's been since I read a dead story. I forgot how it feel when it ends.
Anyway! I really liked it, haha, too bad it was never over but I will live.
Do you still read your review? If you do sorry for the rude reviews you received. Some people are unbelievable... Take care!
duaimei chapter 14 . 3/9
I really love this story!
Guest2 chapter 14 . 8/14/2018
I did not like your Waya. He was mean spirited, a insecure self centered know it all, and where did he get that it was his responsibility or right to lecture or hit Shindou in the name of so called friendship.

Otherwise, I did enjoy your creative alternative universe of Hikaru no Go!
Guest2 chapter 14 . 7/17/2018
This last chapter didn’t hold a candle to the rest of the story. It reflected a writer that wasn’t sure where to take the story so you crashed and burned.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12/2018
Interesting story , really good
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
gay shitfic
Duaimei chapter 14 . 1/17/2018
Thank you. This is by far my favorite Hikaru no Go fanfic, sometimes I just have to reread it!
Lulumo chapter 2 . 12/7/2017
..So Sai left..guh whyyh, I really wanted they to go pro and getting that "god's hand" together...
einargs chapter 3 . 11/21/2017
So, it turns out that FFN is either cruel or I made a horrible mistake: the code in my review for chapter 1 (chapter 2 according to FFN) had the equal signs removed. It won't work, I can't edit it, and I can't figure out how to take the review down either.

Apologies!
einargs chapter 2 . 11/21/2017
If you're having trouble with the formatting, pull up your browser's console (google it if you aren't sure), paste the following code in, and press enter. It should fix it, though it leaves some of the non-story text messed up (i.e. author's note, credits).

If it doesn't work: try updating your browser or changing to Google Chrome.
If it messes things up even worse: just reload the page. Sorry!

CODE (paste everything below this):
void function(env) {
/ The .storytext class identifies the container for text on FFN
/ Doesn't actually apply the fix
function fixFormatting(elem) {
let lines .split(/\n(?!\n)/g).filter(lineline!"");
let text (" ").replace(/\n\s/g, "\n\n");
return text;
}

/ Turn text with new-lines into paragraph tags (as strings)
function formatWithParagraphs(text) {

html;

applyFixToFFN();
}(window);
Steatose chapter 14 . 11/15/2017
I just re read HnG and decide to find a few fics since I didn't want it to end, and as this story is one with the most review on this site, I started reading it a few days ago.
Really well written, and nice AU idea. I'm a bit sad that it was never finished, the story lines was really great, I really enjoyed reading it and I wanted to tell you this.
OTrizy chapter 7 . 11/10/2017