Reviews for Kissing Chaos
unique.normality chapter 9 . 3/21/2008
I'm surprised no one mentioned the thing about 'the carpet not being important anymore'

which, I'm guessing, meant that she would get hit if the carpet was messed up

oh yeah, I'm also still curious as to why she stayed with Brent all those years
unique.normality chapter 8 . 3/21/2008
OH!

I KNOW HARRY AND RON'S SECRET!

(so the kid they have to protect is Destin, and Ron only cheated on her so they would break up, hoping she would be safer that way... maybe?)
unique.normality chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
Hm... I keep getting ideas on what Harry and Ron are hiding... but there are some things that don't fit
unique.normality chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
I'm slightly confused as to why Hermiones still with Brent

and why she left Ron...

I'm guessing that'll be explained later?
monster-post chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
DUDE! How lame was that, they got their idea for a party from a movie!

(So you know, American teenagers aren't always about parties, sure they can trough some pretty damn good ones but seriously parties are a common thing shared by all teenagers of nationalities. So stop assuming and making Harry Potter charcters to much like American crash bangers Thank you.) I would know, seeing as I am american and have been to a few high school parties and thier once in a blue moon cuz parties are for- All right enough of this!

It was an alright chapter. I'll keep reading
RonHermione chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
I really liked your story a lot! Good luck on any of your oter fics too!
jamesgirlasif chapter 16 . 11/28/2004
ok, so I read this whole story (all 17 chapters) a few months back, and apparently didnt review to any except the very last chapter, ch. 17, so now i am! awesome story!

-jamesgirlasif
jamesgirlasif chapter 16 . 11/28/2004

-jamesgirlasif
jamesgirlasif chapter 17 . 9/25/2004
what is the name of the sequel?
vtweety250 chapter 17 . 7/20/2004
that was great please update soon
vtweety250 chapter 17 . 7/20/2004
that was great please update soon
TeAroha chapter 17 . 7/17/2004
I loved it. I can'y believe it's over allready *sighs*, oh well, I'll lives. Well, anyways i do hope u add a chapter to the end, even if it is just one, I can't remember, did u even say what the prophecy was? I forgot, Im very forgetful, sorry. Anyways, I do hope that u add achapter, it would be really cool.
katy chapter 17 . 6/10/2004
I have been gripped with this story. You have a gift for writing. Please give us more.

KATY
Shaldana Blackwater chapter 17 . 5/23/2004
Finished the story. It was okay, but your North Americanisms bleed all over the story making it very hard to visualise and sink in to the characters.
Honestly, though the story line is fine, you need to work on grammar, spelling and regional settings. In some spots, it was rather painful reading.
Good job, though like I stated earlier - either get a beta reader (more then one!) or get rid of the one(s) you have now.
Shaldana Blackwater chapter 7 . 5/23/2004
Good story line, and I'm enjoying it so far.
Only thing is - are you using a beta reader or two? If you are, fire them both and get new ones.
It's really detrimental to a great story to have your readers stumbling through spelling and grammatical errors in the amounts that your story has in it.
If you need a beta, drop me an email - you need one or a new one, no offense to what you're using now, but it's not working.
That being said, it IS a great story - keep up the good work!