Reviews for Changing Destiny
queenlaur chapter 11 . 8/2
just finished catching up on this story! love it! can't wait to see what you do next!
Venquine1990 chapter 12 . 7/6
I didn't get the chance to reread the whole story like I said I wanted to as last week suddenly turned crazy hectic with appointments I had completely forgotten about when I mentioned my desires.
Still, you adding Ven into the story was a great twist and it helps the story along quite well.
Things are about to get good!
Jostanos chapter 12 . 7/3
What may be going on with the replica, and now that Ventus is back what may happen next?

Where is Riku in relation to Sora, Ventus, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, And Kairi?
InuYoiushi chapter 12 . 7/3
Great chapter, I can’t wait to see what happens next for them and I love that Sora has found Ventus in Castle Oblivion and are now wording together with king Mickey.
InuYoiushi chapter 11 . 3/5
Jostanos chapter 11 . 3/5
You did well with the information that you had, Sci. Well done. *claps with a smile*

Please continue when you may, my friend. :)
InuYoiushi chapter 10 . 11/9/2021
Jostanos chapter 10 . 11/8/2021
Sora will never fall into the Darkness. He will embrace it and make it his own!
Sora will become one with both the Light and the Dark.. the Yin and the Yang..
The Keyblade of Twilight! (Matsuo: SPARKLE! *giggles*)
Venquine1990 chapter 10 . 11/8/2021
Think again, Xemnas. Never going to happen.
DragonJ chapter 9 . 10/9/2021
Thx for the chapter.
Jostanos chapter 9 . 8/23/2021
Is remembering so bad, Kirux? or should I say: "Riku"? :)

*shrugs* Anyway, Sci. you forgot a pair of quotation marks before a reply by somebody mid chapter.
You may want to consider fixing that. :)
InuYoiushi chapter 9 . 8/22/2021
Venquine1990 chapter 9 . 8/22/2021
It's clearly been a while since you wrote this story, since I needed a few bits of the chapter to reacquaint myself with it. But it's going pretty great and I am looking forward to more. Just a shame that Donald already seems to be forgetting Riku's name, but his reasoning was legit.
Jostanos chapter 8 . 6/18/2021
Omake: A mauve haired lad snickers a joke that just played through his mind after he read Kirux's thoughts about the Struggle bat. being the tween that he is you can probably guess the "middle school humor" that just popped into his mind. (Matsuo: "OI! It popped into yours too, Jos!")
Venquine1990 chapter 8 . 6/18/2021
the way we spoke about this chapter had me very intrigued and this chapter absolutely delivered. I'm glad that Sora got himself back together and that Mickey got him out of his daze. I wonder what Kirux will do once he fully remembers who he is and whether that will be before or after he makes "friends" or even friends with Xion.
Also, I noticed a few small errors: Kairi and co left "Traverse" Town not "Twilight". It's in the first few lines of when Kairi fights Axel. Also Riku wouldn't want Sora to "throw" his life away, not "through".

Otherwise, like I said, brilliant chapter.