Reviews for Welcomed Love
A truly wonderful story from start to finish! Sometimes it is better not to have all that angsty stuff to get in the way of a happy story. I liked this even more the second time around. Thank you for sharing!
JungleVibe chapter 2 . 2/16
Sorry if I did not review this is good tho
wine witch chapter 15 . 1/28
Fine, fluffy story, thank you.
Lovely story, thank you for sharing!
scarletblackdies chapter 1 . 1/5
Great story! Reading it later
Claude Amelia Song chapter 15 . 10/23/2016
I couldn't stop treading I love it do much. It is amazing. Congratulations and thank you for this story.
sammy smith chapter 15 . 4/27/2016
Amazing story :)
Randomness47 chapter 15 . 2/11/2016
I'm crying I love this book I don't want it to end!
bookworm661 chapter 15 . 7/6/2015
Absolutely loved your story. GREAT JOB!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
Very good story! Loved it!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Great to see Severus being fair now :-)
Amazing costumes also, very original!
Egm2003 chapter 15 . 7/27/2014
That was a very sweet story.
Danikae chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
I know Malfoy's a git sometimes but it seems totally unlikely that he would be put in Azkaban for 4 years for a kiss though I know he would have forced himself on her he did not in actuality do so, and Severus already beat the crap out of him and why would they take all his money and manor's and give it to Hermione that just doesn't seem plausible. I'm sure detention every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday detention with Filch or Hagrid for rest of year would be more likely. As Dumbledore would not like to loose any child to the dementor's even if Malfoy's stupid. Though I like your story so far that just seems out of whack to me.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 15 . 6/20/2014
Aw! Very cute story. I'm shocked you don't have more reviews for it. Great job :)
Dakota chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHH! I love it! LOVE IT! :D
I love the way it's written, beautifully!