Reviews for A Life of Crime
Lindakins chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
This was really great. The way you cover the passing of the years, the unchanged love they still feel for each other and things that keep them apart. Much like my favourite story of yours - Open Up - you managed to convey all that exists between the couple and how it keeps them together and brings them back, despite everything. Love it.
yaya-m chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
this was very well written
i love this story it's kind of
sad that they never got together
but it is happy that they're still
in love with each other, this
story is so good, it's actually
one of the best stories i've ever
read and i'm not easy to satissfy
exellent job,
yours always:
i belong to ron weasley
p.s: and he belongs to me
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Sheldor chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
wow that was so good i loved it so much. think it's one of the best fics i've ever read seriously. you write with alot of class more than most writers. i'll be looking for more of your work!
Lizo chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
That was the best R/Hr fic EVER! And I've read a lot dude, that was extremely unique. They loved each other but never got officially together, that was awesome. If you write more e-mail me!
photos chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Oh wow, that was beautiful! I love R/H! :))
sexiglassesSNOG chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
oh sad. and good. *cries*
Krystal chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Beautiful. Absolutely wonderful. You're an AMAZING author. This is by far the best, most well crafted, and most beautifully written Harry Potter fic I have ever read (and to tell you the truth, I bet it could rival Rowling, but you never heard me say that...). I've always favored Hermione/Ron, and I thank you so much for writing this.
Andieemail chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
AW! you're a wonderful writer! this is BEAUTIFULLY written and i mean it!~Andie
SoAntigone chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
I'm crying like a baby. That was so beautiful. You should post this on if you haven't. Oh my goodnes...there are no words to express the perfection in this story. It was so sad and so good at the same time. Never something I would hope for R/Hr but so much like life. I am incredibly impressed and will recommend it.
Sidekickwannabe chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
This is one of the best Harry Potter fics I've ever read! The emotion in the words is portrayed so well and it sucked me in. I think I held my breath while reading it because it was just that well written. Excellent, just wonderful!
I ChOo ToEs chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
*GASP* That was THE most beautifully written, piece of work I have ever read in my whole entire life! I could learn from you, this is so good! Just the way you explained it in detail...Hey, I'm 13, and you DO NOT ever get that close to that realy thing, and reading it (the kissing parts) ;) FELT like the real thing...wow, you really rock at this writing stuff! Whew, I think I need to go read the 4th book of Harry Potter again! Could ya check out my story and tell mye what the heck I'm doing wrong...hey, it's my 1st fanfic, and I want to learn!