Reviews for Babysitting Blues
Blueyedemoness chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
it was very cute. though i can never really imagine Xellos-sama acting the way he does in this fan fic. Anyway i thought it was really good and funny!
nenechan chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
WOW!

my son may be a little difficult... to kill... you won't have a problem... That is hilarious! I think that Xelloss has major maturity issues. Isn't he old enough to behave himself? I guess he takes more than a few thousand years for him to mature!
Nefelpitou chapter 5 . 2/15/2007
So funny!

I loved Xelloss' OC-ness.

Simply wonderful job!

-Ailes D'Aigle
Catgirl the Crazy chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
HILARIOUS!
somatogenic chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
After cosplayiong as Xellos all day today at otakon... I must say this is origonal and made me laugh. thanks. for scaring the shit outta me. but if I see a Zelas cosplayer, I know what I'm going to do: "MOMMY!" *GLOMP*
Jhuoiya chapter 5 . 8/7/2005
WOW THIS IS SUCH A HUMOR/HUMOR FIC ! I VERY MUCH LOVED IT ! HOPE YOU WRITE MORE LIKE THIS SOON !
PurplePixie chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
_ *corner of mouth twitches* Hehehe...Hehehehehe *giggling slowly gets louder until-* AHAHAHAHAHAHA! *falls off chair* XD HEHEHEHEHE! HAHAHAHAHA! *chokes from laughing so much* That was *cough* HILARIOUS! XD I LOVE this story!
Slayers Otaku-Girl chapter 5 . 7/24/2003
Okay!
Filing Sloth chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
Cute end to the story. I have to say, it was kind of abrupt though.

You could have stretched it out a bit more by having Xellos wage a bit of guerrilla warfare on his evil babysitters. Just my opinion though.

I'm looking forward to whatever you come up with next!
Lauren-sama chapter 5 . 7/14/2003
Hey, I write stories at the pace of a drugged snail, so your ASAP is a very speedy and efficient thing to me. This chapter did a good job of wrapping things up. Ah, Pseudo-Xellos in footie pajamas, how we love thee...
Slayers Otaku-Girl chapter 4 . 7/9/2003
HI! Remember me? This is funny!
DarkPrincessPan chapter 4 . 7/9/2003
YOUR ASAP and MY ASAP are two very different things... *sigh*... well, revenge is next, right!
Lauren-sama chapter 4 . 7/9/2003
...What can I say? This chapter was just as brilliant as the rest. I laughed, particularly near the end.

And... ideas for the next chapter? Not sure... umm, Xellos's attempts to kill Gourry? Xellos's relapse into paranoia? Phibrizo just being there and doing something? Someone's attempts to cook dinner? A look into Zelas's vacation at the Bahamas? A fight large and powerful enough to attract the attention of very strange and perhaps familiar individuals? *shrugs* I dunno. I look forward to seeing whatever you decide to write.
Lauren-sama chapter 3 . 7/9/2003
Whoo! It's Zelgadis with a video camera! And a spontaneous inclusion of Phibrizo! What's not to like?
Lauren-sama chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
"You didn't EAT him, did you?"

*dies* This chapter was brilliant. I loved it in so many ways... I only wonder who to feel sorry for. Probably Xellos. *reads on*