Reviews for In Your Eyes
Jade The Orkkiller chapter 13 . 10/13/2007
Oh don't discontinue this one,

it's good, I want to read the end of this story,

and the part where:

-Aoshi tells her about his mother and past

-Aoshi confesses his feelings

(-Shishio who tries to assassinate Misao (and Aoshi))

-will Misao see again?

-will they marry?

(-and get children eventually)

my message to you: CONTINUE!

Grtz Jade The Orkkiller
reader713 chapter 13 . 5/20/2006
Why don't you have them run into Soujiro? Does he yet know what's happened to his friend Misao? Aoshi can get jealous.
MindIIBody chapter 13 . 12/24/2005
So interesting...please update again ne? _
Amata Mercy chapter 13 . 7/6/2005
I love your story please continue! You're a great author so please update!
Metalmark chapter 13 . 6/23/2005
Great story so far. I like the whole background and storyline behind it all. It pretty unique. For story ideas. Uh I'm hopeless on giving ideas at the exact moment, so sorry. But I love your story so hope you get inspiration so how. Its a long summer after all. Great story and keep up the good work!
Ilvinaeda chapter 13 . 2/8/2005
Heh...it's alright. Sometimes, an idea just dies as it's being born...happened to me too many times already. Took me long enough to get 2 fics on 's how many died on the computer without being posted. Anywho...

1) I thought that overall, this story had a pretty unusual, AU start. I think it's pretty cool, especially since Misao is finally getting over that whiny pessimism. She's actually learning to live...sweet. _

2) As for Aoshi, I can't imagine a soft side to the guy...but you did it! Heck, if he did this for her in the actual RK universe...would be interesting, to say the least.

3) I dunno...you said you might want ideas for this fic (and that was some time ago, I admit), but if you want to continue, these are my suggestions:

a) Misao is still pursued by Makoto, right? Haven't heard from the rat in about 10 chapters...put his scrawny $$ back in and make him stir up hell for a bit.

b) Aoshi is rather drab for a character, but he's a perfect lemon/fluff topic because no one knows his soft side. Give him a past girlfriend or something...something that would want to make him take revenge on Makoto.

c) I think that lousy teacher back in Aoshi's history should have his butt handed to him when Aoshi kicks his sorry flab straight off! Yeah...make some sort of sequel that gets him in some sort of trouble for woopin' a prick, and when he gets handed over to authorities, maybe they find out why he did it and then ask him to be some kind of law enforcement dude...

d) Whew...runnin' short of ideas now...still got one more though. I still think that although Makoto would make the best "change of pace" topic for this, Misao's past with this guy isn't exactly clear either. There has to be a reason why he's out for her, in the first place, right? So why her? Why does he want her to suffer? Does he know her? Did they have a relationship? Is he possessive? Is he an utter prick? Is he Aoshi's schoolteacher? Is he important at all? And about Misao...what was the link (besides the accident) that brought them together? Make them suffer a bit and force them to draw closer to one another. _

Heh...oof...I did it. Man, so tired...had to read it over a few times to make sure I got most of the errors...and that "ish" thing was cute. I think you should use that somewhere. _

Overall, a decent fic! All I can do is to encourage you to keep going!
Rhyannon chapter 8 . 10/3/2004
ok girl, if i were u, id be desperet by now. but im not, SO HURRY GET INSPIRED DO SOMETHING CRAYZY LIKE WAT LILMISS2WILD SAID, MAKE THE OUTING GO WRONGE, OR LIKE POPULAR ANIME KID SAID, MAKE THEM KISS, OR MAKE SOMETHING JUICE HAPPEN BETWEEN HIKO AND OMASU! THINX OF SOMETHING, CUZ IM DYING TO FIND OUT WHAT HEPPENS NEXT!_

hope u update real soon!
Sour Corn With Golden Marshmellows chapter 13 . 9/16/2004
i luv this stry! plz keep on updating! hmm... mayb u could make them KiSs! :) no actually ur idea. :) good luck & plz update!
Prince Aoshi chapter 13 . 9/4/2004
wow I hope you continue. It is so good and so sweet.
LilMiss2Wild chapter 13 . 8/20/2004
Hey Kitten Kisses! Listen you REALLY should update real son. make the "outing" a disaster! it would juice up the story! but other wise UPDATE SON! PLEASE! I'm dying to read what happens next. I mean to Aoshi it's already a disaster. But it'll make it even better! Well R&R my story sometime please. It would really help and be very much appreciated. (Just 4 the record...I took a chill pill so I'm not my usual self right now) ahem...so update real soon I beg you! (see what I mean).

Yours Truly,

*LilMiss2Wild*
InuFan17 chapter 13 . 7/9/2004
Hey..i really dont want u to quit writing ur story...i got an idea...maybe u could write..at the picnic ..that Aoshi and Misao r having a weird time listenin to Hiko and Omasu's chattering ...and then sunset comes...and wait at the beggining of the make sure Misao is wearing a beautiful dress(ur idae with the color)..and Aoshi then decides to ask Misao for a walk just to get away from the abnoxious Hiko,...but there's a catch...Hiko and Omasu wanted them to go for a walk so their plan worked..anyways while Aoshi and Misao are walkng in the park...Aoshi sees how beautiful Misao really is...with the sunset shining on her..then Misao asks Aoshi how the sunset looks like again...that she misses the gazing at sunsets...Aoshi then describes that it shines with all rays of light..but while hes doing tihs in a way..he describes how Misao is...with her beauty..(get what im saying)it could be like a Romance chappie..hope u like my idea..also they invited Akina along..._
InuFan17 chapter 13 . 7/9/2004
Chiriko Kaname chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Nice Storie!
Rhyannon chapter 7 . 6/3/2004
Ive just got an idea _ ur making them go on a piknick right? make it happen, they go, they have fun, make Hiko tell Aoshi to take Misao out for a walk or something, then make some dud come and take Misao, and since Misao can't see she think its Aoshi since he does not talk much. And i know that this is for the end, but it might help, misao sees again after an oparation, then lives i new life but she does not recognize Aoshi nor his firneds, just hope u get an idea k god luck _
Rhyannon chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Hi it's me agian _ hope u remember me, been a while, update soon K P.S. R&R Mystoys K?