Reviews for A Decidedly Perfect Day
0x15 chapter 3 . 6/19
Great to see you writing on ffnet again, Jen. This is a great little love story. I really enjoyed the descriptions of Prague, and, of course, Anna as Jen.
Looking forward to the WoS sequel. I'll add my vote for the continuation of Endless Sea.
KaytieJay chapter 3 . 6/15
I knew we were in for a treat when I saw this was written by you. This was nothing short of spectacular. Something tells me that somehow, someway, Elsa will make it back to see Anna a few times while she’s doing business in Bali. You just get the feeling. You are one of the most gifted writers I have a privilege to read. I fell in love with Dark Horse and was hooked ever since. I hope you are doing will in Prague and that things are looking up. Hope to read a new adventure from you soon. Of course, it would be best if we see another adventure with Elsanna. Stay safe.
Thanks for sharing such a beautiful and lovely story with us. I really enjoyed your characters, especially the growing attraction between them.
Letty chapter 3 . 6/4
Thanks for this piece of joy. Thanks for coming back. We all missed you.
smc-smfan1 chapter 3 . 6/2
good chap, the intimacy could've been alittle longer, but it was still steamy anyway
HAEA1222 chapter 3 . 5/30
Enjoyed this little journey very much! So glad it was a story of two adults rather than two young women in their early 20's. As always your writing gives me the warm fuzzies and always makes me want to read it over and over again. Thank you very much for sharing and I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love:)
Hi. I was enjoying this, but you say three-shot here, but on AO3, you have it as completed with 2 chapters, is there going to be more or not? Hope to see another chapter :)
SigmaDeltaMod chapter 2 . 5/19
Woooow I'm so happy! I read The Weight of Snow a whileeeee ago and I loved it! I've read it a couple times, actually. I also deeply loved Dark Horse (Revenant?). Read it a few times, too. I remember you wanted to rewrite it as an original work of fiction, and try to publish it? How's that going, if you don't mind me asking? I remember I liked it so much and I'd love if it gets published one day.

I have a special kind of love for The endless sea. I read it around this past summer. The summary interested me enough, but I was a bit put-off by "Elsa's secret" (I wouldn't want to spoil it here, in case someone hasn't read it), and, admittedly, by the age of the characters! I don't remember in which moment I decided to give it a try and read it since the begining (and not skim trough it), and man, I was enthralled when I did. Also, I enjoy slow-burn ships to no end, so imagine my gratification. Again, it's a story that I have read two or three times so far (I particularly love that fic), so I was a bit sad when the story hit the one year mark since it got updated. I guess I'm a terrible guest though. I intended to leave some reviews, but I'm so good at procrastinating that you actually came back before I got a single one out lol.

So, have some love in the form of a thankful review, for your stories have been delightful and I have thoroughly enjoyed them, I've read them all! (Well, except that one about Buffy the vampire slayer, sorry about that :P)

Now, some quick notes about this chapter. I liked it. I wish all shitty days would end like that, haha. I'll admit my heart did some pretty wild things when they kissed. And I wasn't expecting Elsa to go for a one-night stand, but still, the last part of the chapter was cheff's kiss. I'm assuming they'll go at it regardless, but I'm curious as to what they will do after. I was a bit annoyed too with that "I want it/I get it" attitude, I might side a bit with Anna in there. But Elsa is a total slayer, regardless. I just hope it doesn't end in ugly feelings.

"But will you be the last?", that's spot on, Anna, good one.
smc-smfan1 chapter 2 . 5/18
despite the slightly annoying cliffhanger, no offence, I hope the lemon in the next chapter is intense & long
5footzero chapter 1 . 5/14
I really enjoyed this and hope you continue it! I like hiking, so to read a chapter with Anna and Elsa meeting this way was so cool. I’m going to read your other works now, you are a talented writer.
SigmaDeltaMod chapter 1 . 5/12
Jen? Is that you? Damn, I was browsing the Frozen category and had to do a double check. How are you?

Hahaha of course Elsa would be wearing a "standard white respirator", it suits her too well. And aloe vera juice. Of course.

Is Elsa going to make some kind of sculpture based on her muscular memory after touching Anna's face? :3 Or is that too much? I don't know, but I love sculpture, I'm dying to know what she wants to show her.

Wow, I didn't expect Elsa to ditch Hans like that. That was bold, specially coming from her, and maybe more than a little bit rude. I know Hans has been basically cockblocking her during the trip, true, but man, that was hard, no matter how you look at it. Your ride just kicked you into the public transport. The perks of bringing your own vehicle ;)

I like that your characters are usually a bit more mature in age, and not just in their late teens o early 20s. I like it.

Has it only been a year since the pandemic started? Gee, thanks for reminding me. It hasn't felt like one year at all.
Pachupichi chapter 1 . 5/11
I'm writing this review *before* reading because I am so excited to see you back! I absolutely LOVE your stories. The way you build everything up, from your world to your characters, is one of the best examples of fanfic writing in the Elsanna fandom. I am sure I'll enjoy this one as well!
SnowyCrocus chapter 1 . 5/11
Love it! Very natural how they grew closer over the course of their hike. Would love to read more!