Reviews for Little Rin Riding Hood
Moon-The Light of the Night chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
I really have enjoyed your story thus far and I hope that you will decide to continue it regardless of what anyone else thinks or how they review, even if they don't review at all. It's about you and your writing and no one else. Well great job once again. I really look foward to your next update!
animefreek456 chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
i havent read many fics in which sessho is the father like figure but in this case it was a really good story please if u find time make more...
EyeOfDlareme chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
This was a nice progression of things. I hope you continue.
EyeOfDlareme chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I like it! I can't wait to read what lies ahead.
xYiNxYanGxYoukaIx chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
lol...just to let you know you made a certain sumbody who's name i WONT say, cough-kouga-cough, i little, cough-more-cough-like-alot-cough, too polite to sesshomaru...cough
xYiNxYanGxYoukaIx chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
i like how you wrote this chp. the last one seemed like that person was telling the story
Temthasy chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
OMG! you Gotta update! Ya Gotta. Ya Gotta. Ya Gotta. Ya Gotta. Ya Gotta. Ya Gotta. Ya Gotta. Ya Gotta. Ya Gotta. PLEASE? I love it! love it. love it. love it. PLEASE!
Randy chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I'll admit now, I didn't read your story. I'm dropping in because I'm commenting about your summary.

It was so good, it had me rolling with laughter!

Short sentences. Simple sentences. Make-me-laugh-so-hard sentences. Why can't more people write their summaries like that?

Good job. When this one is happy, this one is really nice to all who follow on the "to review" list. Keep up the good work.

Randy
Tokia chapter 3 . 12/2/2004
this is pretty interesting so far. i look forward to your update. Much luv.

Tokia
falling in the darkness chapter 3 . 9/16/2004
I liked that chapter! the little ending thing with you and Kouga talking was funny! por RIN! ;.; if I thought about meditation how she pictured it...I'd be a nervous reck too! OO I am o k...or not...I SHALL RETURN!
Kellybug chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
Tis a GREAT story, indeed! I've always liked the relationship between Rin and "Poker-face" (Sesshoumaru) _ Sesshoumaru seems to be more like his father than he realizes!

If this is NOT the end of the story, let the circle (kinda) come back to where it started.. Rin

and the wolves. Maybe, Rin helping the pack when the help is needed most?
Avan chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
I really like this fanfic!, keep updating it and i shall keep reading it.!
MistressOfTheMire chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
i love it! is this going to be a sesshomaru/rin fic? ..
cantwriteforshite chapter 2 . 8/29/2004
yay, nice story! D i think i prefer it in first person, though.
Krystal Hearts chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
i like it when you put rin and kouga in first and sesshomaru in third. love it all either way. please continue!