Reviews for A Fragile Heart
eternity313 chapter 16 . 10/10/2005
that was really cool, very original
Angel Preserver chapter 10 . 5/9/2004
Sorry! Very good, of course! But, you kinda lost me with the dream thing. I'll catch up. Newho, are they going to remember the fuedal era? Whether they do or not, I'm sure it'll be good!
~Till The Silver Tiger Lives In The Seven Flames Of Hell
Suzaku Seiryu
Saria4 chapter 10 . 5/5/2004
Nah! Ow! *holds arm* You didn't break anything... Anyway, poor Miroku. I liked how you made him seems so strong and look so weak and fabile. Hope you update soon.
Angel Preserver chapter 9 . 4/29/2004
Very good! And in your words, 'Me Likey!'
So glad you updated. Keep it up!
(a/n: I still suck at reviews!)
Saria4 chapter 8 . 4/20/2004
No prob. Great sad chapter anyway
Angel Preserver chapter 6 . 3/20/2004
Great story continue soon! I suck at reviews!
stargrl chapter 7 . 3/14/2004
rin has 2 live cant she get a heart transplat or wut ever
Saria4 chapter 7 . 3/14/2004
Oh no! Kouga, Miroku, poor guys. I hope InuYasha can heal Sango's wound. Awesome fic I must say. I love it. Romance, drama, saddness, happness. It's all so good!
Saria4 chapter 6 . 3/10/2004
Such a good fic like this and you only have 10 reviews? People must be crazy NOT to read this is awesome fic of yours. Keep up the good work.
Saria4 chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
Poor InuYasha. I hope this is will end out happy in the nd. No one wants to be lonely.
Jade Garden chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
WOW! I like this one so far! _ Is this continuing on from the two other inuyasha fics you've wrote?... *long silence* Well, anyway, I really like this one... I really really really REALLY do! _ Update soon, ne?
ja ne!
Jade Garden
kasia matsubishi chapter 4 . 10/4/2003
lol yay! koaga although he is a bit of a jerk here he is still cute love the update keep it comin *hands banshee a bishi net* go find him and pet away hee hee *also hands you a tee shirt that has sess on it and in big letters "King of the Boa coming soon to theaters near you"* hee hee

love, bishis, and popcorn flavered chapstick

-kas matsubishi
kasia matsubishi chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
hi this is good yet sad at the same time your a good author poor rin anyway please update soon hey can you put koaga in your fic? he is just so cute gotta love the tail anyway ttfn *hands banshee a black tee shirt that says 'to pet or not to pet no question there' has a pic of sessy on it*

-kasia
hakuyoukai chapter 3 . 8/26/2003
i luv fics in modern times. update!
Saria4 chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold the phone. That was very sad. It's good to. I really, REALLY hope you update very, VERY SOON.