Reviews for We All Get Our Turn
D.K. Willikers chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
T.T You are never going to update this story again are you... *sigh* what ever I guess, but please can you? I wanna know what happens in the end...
obscuredwaif chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
This is a really good fic!

You should update more often though. Most people won't even remember what's going on in a story three months later.

Take Care.
Opiate Summer chapter 2 . 8/28/2003
Why not have the story revolve around something like Souta and the child of Naraku going against each other? Y'know like, you didn't mention anything about Kikyo, so maybe you could have a legend or something. Like

'The child born of evil and death (Kikyo and Naraku) shall face the last and youngest of the pure blooded miko line (Souta). With a friend destined to be lost, (bring Rin in somewhere in here) and a love destined to be found (I dunno...OC?), the children of two worlds merged (future and past) will bring peace.

The one born of the barren womb and the one passed from pure are equal rivals, but in the end only one will prevail. Great trials and stryfe await them, but out of heartbreak comes life.'

Wow...that was good. You could just do something revolving around the Tetsusaiga and Tensaiga, but that is WAY overdone. Oh well...if you like the idea let me know in the next chapter, I'll be glad to help somemore if you need it. Feel free to tweek with the storyline, or legend if you like!

All the best,

PS
Amethyst Hanyou chapter 2 . 8/24/2003
I hope you writte more soon!¡! Well, since I don't have anything else to say, *O.O* I shall be signing out...

Peace 4 Now!¡!
pruningshears chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
this is lots of fun! please dont even entertain the idea of abandoning this, you jsut cant! I'm sorry but i still cant think of a reason for his being there, if you want to be liberal, y oucouls always claim souls arent neccesarily gender specific and he's the reincarnation of midoriko, that would be a laugh, but it still doesnt give a reason for him to stay long. sorry i got nothing i jsut want to read more please psot more soon!
pruningshears chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
hm, if i had a reason for you i would be writing my own fic right now, sorry but i like this, *glare* even though inuyasha's happy and kagome is all alone. _ souta sounds like my brother.
Snowfire the Kitsune chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
Hey! Great story! I hope you put another chapter up soon! Later!
Bikutoria chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
Woho! Shippo was not too hyper. I love this fresh idea, and I look forward to whatever excuses Shippo thinks up for Souta's absence :)
Divine Heart chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
This is really interesting! Plz write more!