Reviews for We All Get Our Turn
D.K. Willikers chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
T.T You are never going to update this story again are you... *sigh* what ever I guess, but please can you? I wanna know what happens in the end...
obscuredwaif chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
This is a really good fic!

You should update more often though. Most people won't even remember what's going on in a story three months later.

Take Care.
Amethyst Hanyou chapter 2 . 8/24/2003
I hope you writte more soon!¡! Well, since I don't have anything else to say, *O.O* I shall be signing out...

Peace 4 Now!¡!
pruningshears chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
this is lots of fun! please dont even entertain the idea of abandoning this, you jsut cant! I'm sorry but i still cant think of a reason for his being there, if you want to be liberal, y oucouls always claim souls arent neccesarily gender specific and he's the reincarnation of midoriko, that would be a laugh, but it still doesnt give a reason for him to stay long. sorry i got nothing i jsut want to read more please psot more soon!
pruningshears chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
hm, if i had a reason for you i would be writing my own fic right now, sorry but i like this, *glare* even though inuyasha's happy and kagome is all alone. _ souta sounds like my brother.
Snowfire the Kitsune chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
Hey! Great story! I hope you put another chapter up soon! Later!
Bikutoria chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
Woho! Shippo was not too hyper. I love this fresh idea, and I look forward to whatever excuses Shippo thinks up for Souta's absence :)
Divine Heart chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
This is really interesting! Plz write more!