Reviews for Blood Dawn
Chardinal chapter 1 . 2/11
This is a promising start to what looks to be an intriguing read. I enjoyed this chapter and others of your stories, so thank you for taking the time to write them. I don't mean to be rude, but I have consistently noticed spelling errors in several of your stories, and I understand if you have reasons for leaving them or just don't have the benefit of spelling as a skill. I just wanted to point that out in case no one else had, again, I don't mean to be rude, and am enjoying this story so far.
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Ohh, a lovely start! I can't wait to read the rest of this! :D
vidanime chapter 17 . 2/22/2014
WOW!
Creativity at its best chapter 17 . 12/27/2013
i'm upset this story is finished
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
LoL, was that an innuendo Megumi just gave to Sanosuke? I want to see how he responds to that. .grin. I liked the backstory, thank you. That answered my question as to whether they were already mated in the first chapter or if Sano just dropped the bomb then and there.

Finally they meet again after decades!
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
And the plot thickens! This is getting really interesting. Whee! Too bad it's midnight here and I have to sleep already! Tsk. I'll pick up tomorrow.
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Whoa, that was a thrillingly chilling intro! I loved the Sanosuke and Megumi bit. Does Megumi know she's Sano's mate or was she finding out just then as well? I'm assuming Misao's murder was also a warning to her would have been mate Aoshi?
couriosity chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
You have a good chapter but you may want to fix the formatting. Switching suddenly to italics halfway through is somewhat confusing.
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
It's a bit hard reading this one. Since this is one of the first stories you've done, it's fine.

Wonder who the kid would be.. I was thinking Tomoe reincarnate, but seeing as the pretty lady who smelled like white plums is already in the picture, that idea is scratched.

Saitou's being mean again. I'm sure he must have already known that Battousai is looking for his woman.. He probably decided it would be fun to watch the redhead scamper around looking for his mate.. and Yay! Soujiro's here! Looks like everyone just decided to be reincarnated around this generation. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I was thinking I already read this.. But huh.. no reviews. Shame on me.

I am rather surprised to find a short chapter.. LOL, I'm already used to your 15-30 pages.

Yahiko and Kaoru's little scene was beautiful.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
Sigh.. Almost makes me wish Vampires were real and of course not evil. :p .. So far, in every story I have read about Vampires, they're pretty loyal and true to their Lovers. I'm sure heartbreak would be much less with them existing LOL. But, no gurantee!

I loved this storyy. I was just wondering.. Kenshin fell in love with Tomoe while waiting for Kaoru? I'm not quite sure how i feel about that heh.

xx
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
I can't help but notice that this chapter is not as clean as your other stories. There are missing words and typos. I am not knowledgable with grammars to help much though. Anyhow, this chapter is still wonderful. And when I read your recent stories and compare it with this. I've noticed how much you've improved, but this story is still certainly above average, and the plot is as awesome as anything you have come up with recently.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
I just need to comment about the granola bars even though I need to read the next chapter badly. I knew I'm not the only one who needs it to survive. My friends told me it tasted like sand.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Man. Saitou is whipped.
SoftRains chapter 17 . 11/22/2011
I love happy endings, amazing story b the way.