Reviews for Blood Dawn
JasmineDragon22 chapter 17 . 2/19
Awesome fic!
So flipping cute! I want to build a fort now
The last part of the fight scene was kind of confusing. I know the end result of the fight but the order that the last several events happened in wasn't very clear. Do you think you could one day go back over it and try to make it clearer?
I like this story, but can you fix the italics that started when Kaoru got back to the apartment with Kenshin carrying her?
Chardinal chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
This is a promising start to what looks to be an intriguing read. I enjoyed this chapter and others of your stories, so thank you for taking the time to write them. I don't mean to be rude, but I have consistently noticed spelling errors in several of your stories, and I understand if you have reasons for leaving them or just don't have the benefit of spelling as a skill. I just wanted to point that out in case no one else had, again, I don't mean to be rude, and am enjoying this story so far.
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Ohh, a lovely start! I can't wait to read the rest of this! :D
vidanime chapter 17 . 2/22/2014
WOW!
Creativity at its best chapter 17 . 12/27/2013
i'm upset this story is finished
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
LoL, was that an innuendo Megumi just gave to Sanosuke? I want to see how he responds to that. .grin. I liked the backstory, thank you. That answered my question as to whether they were already mated in the first chapter or if Sano just dropped the bomb then and there.

Finally they meet again after decades!
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
And the plot thickens! This is getting really interesting. Whee! Too bad it's midnight here and I have to sleep already! Tsk. I'll pick up tomorrow.
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Whoa, that was a thrillingly chilling intro! I loved the Sanosuke and Megumi bit. Does Megumi know she's Sano's mate or was she finding out just then as well? I'm assuming Misao's murder was also a warning to her would have been mate Aoshi?
couriosity chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
You have a good chapter but you may want to fix the formatting. Switching suddenly to italics halfway through is somewhat confusing.
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
It's a bit hard reading this one. Since this is one of the first stories you've done, it's fine.

Wonder who the kid would be.. I was thinking Tomoe reincarnate, but seeing as the pretty lady who smelled like white plums is already in the picture, that idea is scratched.

Saitou's being mean again. I'm sure he must have already known that Battousai is looking for his woman.. He probably decided it would be fun to watch the redhead scamper around looking for his mate.. and Yay! Soujiro's here! Looks like everyone just decided to be reincarnated around this generation. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I was thinking I already read this.. But huh.. no reviews. Shame on me.

I am rather surprised to find a short chapter.. LOL, I'm already used to your 15-30 pages.

Yahiko and Kaoru's little scene was beautiful.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
Sigh.. Almost makes me wish Vampires were real and of course not evil. :p .. So far, in every story I have read about Vampires, they're pretty loyal and true to their Lovers. I'm sure heartbreak would be much less with them existing LOL. But, no gurantee!

I loved this storyy. I was just wondering.. Kenshin fell in love with Tomoe while waiting for Kaoru? I'm not quite sure how i feel about that heh.

xx