Reviews for The Thunder God - Beginning
dbtiger63 chapter 3 . 6/25
New to story. So many questions unanswered here, I wouldn’t know where to start. Instead of asking for more details, I’ll instead share my feelings.

Kaguya was a monster on a whole different level than even Hashirama and Madara. I know nothing about Boruto or that series except for seeing the name of the same clan as Kaguya mentioned in different headings. If they are from the same clan, Earth is doomed and don’t see the reason to read more. Start a story with little hope for the “heroes” and chances are we will agree with you, it’s hopeless. What could they possibly do with one of Kaguya’s clan mates, let alone all of them as mentioned?! Fastest story written? Curiosity has me needing to read at least one more chap, hoping the potential “light at the end of the tunnel” isn’t the massive train I think but hope for the shinobi world.

Thanks

DB
Neo-Shepard chapter 2 . 6/17
I'm hoping Naruto becomes the DOOM Slayer. I eagerly await Chapter 3
hklarsen99.hkl chapter 1 . 5/30
i cant wait til next time
Se ve interesante la historia aunque no entiendo por qué está en prisión podrías explicar eso más tarde?
AG732 chapter 1 . 5/15
this works well it wasn't cringe and a refreshing idea I look forward to future updates
Ater Souleater chapter 1 . 5/14
Nice concept! Hoping for an update!