Reviews for Shay Warriors
Gaia chapter 13 . 2/15/2012
I really do love this story! You need to come back and finish it!
merangelgal chapter 15 . 2/28/2008
Great chapter, wish it were longer but you have to do what works best for the story! :0) Enjoy your week - can't wait for the update! So glad Serena and Darien are finally together in the same place! :0)
Faded Lilac chapter 15 . 2/27/2008
YAY! You updated! Wooh, can't wait till the next chapter!

I just love Nephrite sometimes! He's so amusing ~ X3
IceColdTouch chapter 15 . 2/27/2008
Glad to see this updated.I have a felling we're going to meet someone new in the 't wait for soon!
merangelgal chapter 14 . 11/12/2007
Woohoo! Finally Serena and Darien are meeting again! :0) Looking forward to seeing how he reacts to their last meeting! :0) I hope you post the next chapter really really soon!
IceColdTouch chapter 14 . 10/15/2007
Long time since you upadted but it was worth it,Are we going to meet Zoi seems a lil .Update !
mystic-damon chapter 13 . 6/6/2007
the meeting of Serena and Darien! I want to see what happens when they see each other (wasn't Darien the one her first time was with? I can't remember or was that someone else)
IceColdTouch chapter 13 . 6/4/2007
Lita and Neph they've waited so was a great 't wait for more.L8er!
merangelgal chapter 13 . 6/3/2007
Another great chapter in the epic journey! keep up the great work! :0)
IceColdTouch chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
Lita and Neph had a really cute bad Ami and the others walked in.I really do love that you're using all the other characters to.I had a feeling Rei was going to be the next to find her 's getting really interesting,I can't wait for the next then.
micatite chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
Heh...loved Rei's response to Jadeite's appearance. Lol! Losing any bet would be a bitter pill for her, but especially for this. Very funny. Ami'll make her pay it too. Lita and Neph were very sweet together.

Wonder if Kunzite's going to have a problem with his doppleganger Yaten around. What will Mina do? Which brings up the fact that Zoi could have a hard time with his miss. Taiki's undoubtedly somewhere around there and possibly Urawa/Greg too.

Serena's learned a hard lesson about trying to be too grown up too fast and choices.
merangelgal chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
Great chapter! It's so great to have Serena and Darien in the same place at the same time again!
okuni chapter 11 . 4/18/2007
I love it.
Akia chapter 11 . 4/18/2007
More, more, more, please I want to read more of your great work.
chibichibi-chan chapter 11 . 4/17/2007
Wow, great story, I can't wait till the next chapter.

Update soon.