Reviews for When We Were Friends
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
awesome!
Miguels-Lover chapter 11 . 11/12/2005
OMiGawd! This was so good!

I simply adored this!

Very well written, very angsty also.

Added to favvies!

Miguels-Lover
yuffiegal chapter 11 . 10/17/2005
omg! that was so cool and sad -ya plz plz make another story like this cuz it will so rock:)
KitsuneChan8888888 chapter 11 . 5/16/2005
Good story. I love how the majority of it was Kaiba's autobiography. Not the best grammar; perhaps you might want to re-edit it or get a beta. Otherwise, the plot was handled well. Good job.
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 11 . 7/15/2004
That was really good. _
Xiaolang's Ying Fa chapter 11 . 12/4/2003
Coley-chan! I didnt read it all yet but it seems to be the kind of fic where they dont get together in the end, ne? Well if i am correct...will you write a sequel for me where they do get together! Pretty please! Alright, love you, Ja!
Hiei13 chapter 11 . 12/3/2003
I LOVED THE STORY! I was thinking insted of a altrrnate ending you should do a seqral where Joey tells Kaiba the REAL reason he had all of thoughs cuts,scrapes,and bruses! Will that's just my idea, do whatever you want with it! BUT PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO IT!
KikutaMaster chapter 11 . 11/30/2003
Really good! Likey!
Peggi J. Crawford chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
good. but you should try to break the paragraphs up a bit more...it was a bit hard to read, but it's otay, i'm illiterate anyway! but 4 real, good job so far!
Kittylyn chapter 11 . 9/9/2003
WRITE AN ALTERNATE ENDING! PLEASE!

Kat: She enjoied the fic, and, thus, you cannot be put on her "Authors Hit List." Damn! I wanted to kill someone else.

Go kill honda and anzu.

Kat: OK! *skips off happily with machine gun in the back of her pick-up*

I hope that she doesn't torture them for too long... No, actually, i hope that she DOES torture them for too long... hehe...

We did nothing-

Kittylyn and Kat
Misura chapter 11 . 8/25/2003
An interesting read, even if some part of me hoped they'd come back togethr at the end. This ending's more realistic though ; it keeps more in line with both of their characters. The mixing of past and present added something extra to the story ; I liked that very much ; if you'd have put the present separately I think the contrast would've been less impressing.
Joeysgirl chapter 11 . 8/13/2003
HEY YOU SON OF A BITCH THAT WAS A GAY ENDING IT WAS A PICE OF i like the story.
Yami Jay chapter 11 . 8/11/2003
*sighs* I guess it's better that way... I wonder, why do they not come back as friend? Good story!
YAMIGIRL3 chapter 11 . 8/10/2003
*sad face* me going to miss thiss fic. me really totally loved it. you were in the hospital! well i guess the ending was ok. actually it was great i'm just going to miss it. well great story. its going on my fav story list.
Joey-lover chapter 11 . 8/10/2003
amanda: aw! i loved it!

amando: me too! i think you should write a sequel!

amanda: me too!