Reviews for Falling Leaves, Twisting Prophecy
azulkan2 chapter 25 . 4/12/2013
Great to see this story updated. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Rune Tobor chapter 25 . 4/10/2013
Never mind the nit pickers who complain about spelling, punctuation, and all. Sure I've noticed its not perfect, but I would rather you write and post than try to get all the little details just so. I have a mind, it will "correct" those imperfections as I read. That's easy to do, what I can't do is write the story like you do. You're one of my fav authors because you have such a good imagination and can put it in words on the net. Please just write more.

fierynightangel chapter 25 . 4/10/2013
awesome! hope all is well!
ocean's pebble chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
I've read your works before, and I do enjoy your stories. But I was re-reading this particular story and I simply cannot get through the lack of punctuation. Conversation, thoughts, and narrative are all very hard to tell apart and so reading the entire story is bit confusing. It's frustrating because this is a genuinely interesting story that I'd love to read, but the headache I get makes this story not worth the effort it takes to read it. I don't know if this is a problem with the website, or your document formatting, or simply how you write. If you aren't deliberately doing it, I sincerely hope you will fix it as I do wish to read your stories.
satanslut chapter 25 . 4/9/2013
What a delightful surprise to see more of this! The danger is looming and the tension is mounting. Great job!
Harry2 chapter 25 . 4/9/2013
Travers, even if you do make it to the continent, you are STILL a DEAD MAN WALKING! The watchers have found out about your antics and are NOT happy about it! And if W&H is getting involved in this, it means TROUBLE! Even if it means they are helping, it STILL spells TROUBLE!
Harry2 chapter 24 . 4/9/2013
The more I read , the more I want to take Travers, and leave him out as bait for VAMPIRES, or let Dark Willow have sport with him! The man is so tradition and hide bound, he wouldn't know a improved way of doing things even if it bit him!
GeorgeTobor chapter 24 . 6/22/2012
Needed to finish this:

Give Lindsey the ritual and he sends it out.

D'hoffryn needs to report back to Anya.

Then they can give him the ritual and he can pass it to demons.

So the ritual will be passed thru the Watchers, Wolfram and Hart, the demons.

Then comes the casting, and the deaths of some of the casters.

Also the price for the violations. Travers should be dragged away screaming by demons and agents of the PTB.

Glory is dead but her "soul" should be around somewhere, it should be bound into the barriers.

Willow loses half her magic power. She would never again have the power to resurrect anyone.

Book two can deal with Faith/Caitlyn, Willow and Angel with the soul clause, and Amy/Spike and his chip. As well as how there is now a third slayer.
willowangel forever chapter 21 . 5/8/2012
please continue i want willow and angel tog soon
Rune Tobor chapter 24 . 2/25/2012
Very good, but its not finished, you need to finish this before the Devourer gets you, before it gets me too. The Hunger is here somewhere, it made me eat a large pizza with double jalapeno pepper toppings. Please hurry before we are eaten.
Rune Tobor chapter 21 . 2/25/2012
I hope Quentin is tossed to the mercy of D'hoffryn? Somehow I think what he would suffer would make Angels stay in hell look like a vacation in the tropics.

Still a great read. Thanks for writing.
Rune Tobor chapter 15 . 2/25/2012
The lie is given to the whole balance thing when mortal are forced to fight evils that terrify demons. That is not balance, the PTB are not doing the job, it is the gods who should fight these battles. Unless Willow is a Goddess in disguise she should not be able to unbalance things so badly that evils like the First can rise. And the First Evil should be fought by the First Good, not Buffy and crew.

The PTB are jokes, wait till the Creator comes and gives them a performance review!
Rune Tobor chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
This shadow hunter is not the First is it? I swear that someday I'll write a scene where Hild(Queen of Hell) from the "Oh My Goddess" manga spanks the First for being a bad boy.

Nice read so far.
Rune Tobor chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Hmm, what about a Willow/Faith pairing? Or a Willow/Angel/Faith trio?

Great read so far. Thanks.
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
In your profile you said you enjoyed crossovers. Have you ever crossed a fic of yours with another fic? There is a story on here titled "Sire" where Willow becomes the sire of a vampire while she is human. I like it so much I'm thinking of trying to write a fic with that vampiress in it. Crossing fics.

Now about this fic. It looks like Amy/Spike but will there be Willow/Angel later? If so please update so when I use the two characters sort function I can find it that way.