Reviews for His Eyes
Keiko chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
This just left me speechless - it was so beautiful and deep and the attempt to explore and juxtapose these women against the men in their lives was just... yeah, I'm speechless.

I won't say anything more but just know that this is just one of the best GW fics I have ever read. Thank you for sharing your talent!
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
That was FUN! hahaha, hahaha keep it up! LOVE it! more power to ya!pretty good story,
Kanoyan Ines chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
very poetic...i think it's very well written and thought of :)
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This was definitely lovely! It's so hard to keep different voices clear in first person, especially when they're strung along so close together like this, but I really think you succeeded.

Great job!
kokopelle chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Love this. XD
lovelyreading007 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
You've conjured up every single emotion I've ever had about the GW boys and girls in one shot. My eyes are tearing, and I think its because I've finally read a story that personifies everyone so perfectly through their counterparts eyes.

Freaking. Amazing.
RosaLui chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
very well-done - good characterization. _
Lady Almaren chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
All of them were amazing, but I found Une, Dorothy, and Sally's to be the most...I can't even think of a word right now but just know that they were THAT good.
Alder-Elma chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Wow, I wish I had come across this piece years ago. Love may not be perfect, but it is real, and no two people expirience it in the same way. You showed that skillfully.

Personally my favorite POV was Sally's, it just feels right. Like exactly what a relationship with Wufei would be like.

Another testament to your skill is that the reader always knows whose eyes they are looking into, though in most cases the man's name is not mentioned.

At any rate, I know it's been a few years, but this peice still rings true. Thanks
Omnicat chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
That was beautiful. You almost rendered me speechless. All the different parts were unique, poignant, and so very fitting. I especially liked the Heero/Relena, Duo/Hilde, Quatre/Dorothy and Middie/Trowa parts. Really very impressive.
Tatarimokke chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Intense and highly insightful. This is a very well-written and well-expressed piece. I had always imagined Duo playing the guitar. It was nice seeing that in there. Great job...a favorite.

~Loren
Wufie-the-back-side-slayer chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I have one word for you... Wow.

This is by far one of the deepest one shots I have ever read. You have explored the very nature of the pilots them selves through those they love and who love them in return.

I love this piece. It speaks to the soul.

We need more authors who can do that.

Thank you, for making my day.
Isis cw chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Never before have I ever witnessed something like this done with such beauty, preciseness, inspiration, and with such obvious loving scrutiny.

Each part held two souls. The very essence of the man of the piece. But it was the soul of his love that shown through the monolog. The understanding, compassion and undying longing in each of those voices was... breathtaking. And at the same time, the voices of the woman kept searching, keep reaching out to their loves. Perhaps it is the nature for women to not quite be able to see themselves in the eyes of their men.

“…it's frustrating to be so close and yet so far.”

Never have I seen this type and this depth of character laid out so simply, but so perfectly before. The knowledge and understanding that you display of all fourteen characters is unbelievable, so real and "the only kind of thing worth having."

I can not possibly say enough about this, but at the same time I don't have the words to tell you more. Thank you so very, very much...
Gabrielle chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Wow. I just have to say that this deserves more than 9 reviews. I'm just absolutly in love with your story particularly Sally's and Dorothy's pov's. The whole thing is beautifully written and feels almost uncannily real.
Dragonfire707 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I can't say it in any word except this: beautiful. And perhaps poignant. Because not one of these...viniettes, for lack of a better word - is bittersweet in its own way. Each one shows that despite what we see in the movies and in fiction, love is not a fairy tale. It is hard, and it is never perfect. But it is always the most wonderful thing on this earth. And your little fic portrayed that excellently. Congrats! )

Cheers,