Reviews for Different Roads
The Quotable Patella chapter 4 . 7/12
This is amazing, the writing is so poetic. The feels are tangible. You have improved a lot, I mean a LOT from your first fic.
DowLane chapter 4 . 7/10
This was such a sweet and endearing story to read. I loved every bit of it, especially how you wrote Harry and Fleur falling in love and how they dealt with the worries and pain that came with it. Sirius and Fleur’s parents were great parental figures and Gabby was such a cute addition. Incredible job on this masterpiece and thank you for writing. Looking forward to seeing more of what you put out!
Narutohokage chapter 4 . 6/11
Incredible just incredible
your writing is top-notch
Don't ever stop writing

I am a big fan of your work :D
SKFF chapter 2 . 6/10
Beautifully written, as always.
This fic is definitely one of the best I’ve read recently.
Love your portrayal of their relationship..so realistic and natural.
Will definitely be reading this again.
SKFF chapter 1 . 6/10
Absolutely adore this version of Gabby.
Love her relationship with Harry and Fleur.
SKFF chapter 4 . 6/10
Loved the extra chapter at the end.
A very pivotal moment from Fleur’s perspective.
Beautifully written, as was this entire story.
SKFF chapter 3 . 6/10
Such a beautiful story.
Made me cry quite a few times while reading it.
Truly one of the best I’ve read recently, definitely a must read for Harry/Fleur fans.

Amazing.
mrneb chapter 4 . 5/31
This is a lovely story. Thank you for writing it.
gerald.lenard123 chapter 3 . 5/29
that one line just made my day. it was so sudden I actually woke my wife with me laughing
Petrificus Somewhatus chapter 4 . 5/26
I have not read this yet, but I wanted to let you know that I agree with our opinions on everyone notifications. Also, do you know anything about drones?
BBryant chapter 2 . 5/26
Funny, I was halfway through this chapter when you made your thoughts on sending notifications to hundreds of people over irrelevant stuff known.

Despite your wrong beliefs on the use of everyone on discord, this was pretty good. I like that you've largely ignored most of the Canon plot line to focus on the parts of the story you wanted to tell. You're obviousy not the first to do so, but I still appreciate it.
zachariahm chapter 4 . 5/25
Fantastic.
shronktikar1504 chapter 4 . 5/24
Absolutely beautiful!
DriftWood1965 chapter 4 . 5/21
Enjoyable. Thank you.
el santo pegaso chapter 4 . 5/21
Muy bueno, esperó que sigan muchos capítulos más.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »