Reviews for Uchiha Sasuke: Hell Chronicles
coreon chapter 1 . 7/12
This was great! The unsurprising antics from Levi aside, Sasuke's contributions to the chaos like rigging the popularity contest and framing Levi with the shoe-swap were amazing.

The most memorable moments for me were Sasuke resigning himself to be the hot-dog seller's assistant (I don't know why, it's pretty mild but it stood out to me), and Levi cheerfully knocking on the King of Hell's mouth and then ripping it open to drag Chicken-kun out. Very fun read, thanks for writing!
IsekaiFanBoi chapter 1 . 6/5
Lol
Aggressivebug chapter 1 . 5/17
The pacing is a bit off. Things seem to rush into each other rather not than build into each other. There also seemed to be a lack of description. Oh he is a desert? Yeah what kind is it? Is it large and expansive like the sea? Is are there oasis? Oh she’s human-dog hybrid? What kind? Body of human, with dog ears and dog tail? Or body of a dog with human facial features? Details are important. However with time and more writing that could be ironed out. As a crack fic it is a good one it’s got a few good laughs in there.
Dahaka21 chapter 1 . 5/17
Highly inaccurate, but if you are looking for a crack then this is your story.
Henry Townshend1 chapter 1 . 5/17
next please
Kamencolin chapter 1 . 5/17
This is pretty funny
Wick chapter 1 . 5/16
This was fun to read, my only disappointment is that it’s a one shot.

I would seriously love to se the relationship between those two progress, it honestly sounds interesting to read.
Restia32 chapter 1 . 5/16