Reviews for Listen to the wind
TeamJacob22 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I liked it but, it was a little. sad. If you want to read more about Pocahontas you should read. My Lady Pocahontas it's a great book and very informative about her life and shows her relationship with both Johns.
doodlegirll chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Interesting.
ms. know it all chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
wonderful story, i cried mt heart out, beautiful. i give all the stars i can give.
priteegrlaol.com chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
I really liked this story! It actually brought tears to my eyes and I am not one to get emotional when I read. Bravo and keep up the good work!
lucyandlinus chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
This was so sweet! :) I had once toyed with the idea of John/Nakoma, but didn't think anyone would ever write it. Bravo!
Tom Felton's Girlfriend chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
I cried! This is so sad! I love it! I was listnening to Kelly Clarkson's song, "Low" while I was reading this, and I CRIED! My god, this is so good!
babyb26 chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Thank you for finishing your story. It was very wonderful story and it brought tears to my eyes. I hope you continue to write. Thank you.

P.S. The story even more wonderful if you listen to some of the songs on the CD Fallen by Evanescence.
Tessa chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
Hi!

Awe...what a sweet story! I love Pocahontas fanfiction! No one has ever done a John Smith/Nakoma paring, I think because they feel that she's married in the second Pocahontas but you totally got past that and you have a wonderful, brilliant, awesome story! :)

P.S. Thanks for reading and reviewing Anne Blair's and I story...

You're an awesome writer, keep it up!

Sincerely