Reviews for Blue Moon
Assassel chapter 15 . 1/26
very nice story. 3 I love it. It gives a new side to which what if Kenshin never had to feel the guilt. Amazing. Please update the story's status to complete so that more people will be able to read this. :3 there are many people, like me, who search stories and filtering them with "complete".
TOSoldtimer chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. It is one of the best of the "Kenshin has amnesia" genes. Very creative. And I liked your 'small notes'.

You would probably get some new readers of you add the complete icon to your completed stories. I do hope you write some new ones someday.
QueenKaoru chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
I love this story and I'm pretty sure this is my third time reading it! You are such a good writer and I love how well you portray Kenshin as Battousai!
Sessha Kenshin chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
This is one of the stories I really liked about 10yrs ago. I realized it late that you're also the author of That's It & Lost in the Madness. Sad to see you dont write anymore (but I myself had been gone but just got back again.) Anyway I really like your portrayal of Battousai and Kaoru..hope you could continue writing again. Ja ne!
champ kudo chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
the best story i have ever read about kenshin and up the good work.
sulou chapter 15 . 7/18/2011
I think I' ve read this story 4 or 5 times now. It's one of my favorites. :)
Hotaru Himura chapter 15 . 9/28/2010
this story was so amazing! my fav ever
persephonesfolly chapter 15 . 9/2/2008
Your plot was unusual, so it caught my attention.

Kaoru changing Kenshin back into Battousai was unexpected since she's usually not all that thrilled about his past persona, then having her not change him back when she had the chance was downright unnerving, especially since your version of Battousai was unlike the awkward-around-women fifteen year old from the OVA. His air of self-confident seduction, while in keeping with romantic conventions, was unexpected.

Your reviewers were right to take you to task for the lack of a wedding scene. One minute Kaoru was intent on keeping her virtue intact, the next she's having sex with Kenshin as his wife. It was one of several times I found the story a bit difficult to follow. If you had page breaks once upon a time, I fear Quickedit devoured them.

I liked the story for its unique plot and the ambitious scope of the storyline, but it was riddled with errors like "and changed it's position" or "I was hopping he'd just leave" that kept me from fully enjoying it.
BattousaiGrl chapter 15 . 6/3/2008
aw! i luv this story so much! itz so cute-especially that epilogue of urs in the end! kawai XD! i look 4ward 2 reading ur other stories! :D
tcl7189 chapter 15 . 5/8/2008
Great story...really enjoyed all the twists and turns...thanks for posting it!
poems2songs chapter 15 . 8/28/2007
amazing story... really liked it... good job... great work...
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Love it!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
It was okay...it lacked a spark for me to continue reading. I'm sure it's a good idea if you cultivated the idea more. You thrusted Battosai into Kenshin's body and explained very little. Would Kaoru really tell him everything? And he's not acting as how he normally would.
Anonymous but very interested chapter 15 . 7/31/2006
It's been around three years since you finished publishing this...but I haven't read this until just now. It's wonderful, though! I wish I'd found it earlier.

I hope you'll be able to post "Shades of Yesterday" soon.

Thank you for sharing this with us all!

Good luck.

_
freelobe chapter 15 . 7/18/2006
hello there!

it's been three months since i read your story and i still think about it!

i want more!