Reviews for An Invisible Enemy- A Sequel to A Threat From Within
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2021
So glad to see the sequel up. Great first chapter. Can't wait to see how Vic finally gets what's coming to him!
DAnn chapter 1 . 5/20/2021
Please just make sure someone kills the shit outta Vic and Ash! Real slow and painful!
Crazyredhead2005 chapter 1 . 5/19/2021
OMG that’s a chapter so played with my emotions. I can’t wait to see how Clay reacts when he sees Lisa, Mandy, and Eric. Keep up the great writing.
quicksilver123 chapter 1 . 5/18/2021
Omg love it so much! Poor Clay, he’s been through so much, so happy the team has finally found him, can’t believe Vic still hasn’t been caught, hope he slips up soon so he can be punished for what he put Clay through, can’t wait for more, please update soon, thanks x
BelunaTH chapter 1 . 5/18/2021
Great written as always! Vic must pay , that's for sure! I Think Vic could try to kill Clay in the hospital, how...we will see, but Bravo would be there in time to save Clay, and Vic should not survive his attack on Clay, Ash and the involved upper Brass should be punished severlyfor their perfidious games!
Thank you so much !
MayisGJ chapter 1 . 5/17/2021
Can’t wait to read more!
PuffandProud chapter 1 . 5/17/2021
Very interesting sequel, great start to the story and cant wait to read more
kimber1461 chapter 1 . 5/17/2021
Great start! Looking forward to reading more!
J'hALucine chapter 1 . 5/17/2021
It's so great that you are writing the sequel! The gap of 6 months since his death is a really good idea. The healing will be slow and I think that Vic and Ash will try to hurt him again and I hope they will pay for what they did. I hope everythings will be OK for Clay even if he doesn't come back to Bravo!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2