Reviews for Harmonia
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 4/23
I really like this and wow this has been published in 2003 0.0. Though I don't agree with all the statements in regards about Sasuke, but I really really enjoy reading the interaction of team 7, it makes me go what-could-have-been.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr due now sign
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr sign now
kimione chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
i loved your story. i loved the way you captured the characters and their feelings. sasuke sakura naruto totally rocks!
puregarnet chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This story is absolutely awesome! I love it!
Mr. Despair chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I just loved it. I started randomly(and I didn't notice it until later) crying (Then again, that happens sometimes when I sing in Japanese with no music...) and...I just feel so happy. It was like a song fic, except you actually LIKE the lyrics and the DO mean something.
LeadYouIn chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I absolutely love the ending lines, they were wonderful! You write these friendship/romance stories so well!
KawaiiPuchiko chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Aww, that was so kawaii. Loved the story
naruto love sakura chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Whoa...More than i expected from a flashbackfic...

I think naruto-kun's gonna be alright!
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Aw... man, I can just never resist the Team 7 love. XD This was very beautifully written, and those last lines sum up things pretty well. :D Good, good.
ukyou chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Aww...

This is a very nice fanfiction. An interesting look on the emotions of the three main characters. Parts of it seemed sappy - and some words didn't flow well (especially when you were describing Kakashi - you might considered taking that part out, it flows horribly). But the overall fic was excellent and heart-warming.

Towards the end, Naruto seemed a bit out of character, but never too much of a departure. I look forward to other fics of yours - you have a talent for making otherwise melodramatic material seem merely "comfortably realistic".

-ucchan
JadOo chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
It's too nice! *gushes*

I am truly speechless.

Nice work on linking the song to the fic...was kinda lit-ey :)
Tsumii chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
omg, that is probably the best song-fic I have ever read, I loved it, but I did wish there was more sasuke/sakura moments but still so sweet, and I loved how you linked the words to the characters at the end! soo cool! _
tenshi-monogatari chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
great
AnnaFour chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Amazing.. I totally loved it!

You are so intelligent . I mean, perceptive.

The fic is absolutely kawaii! And the thing about the light, the darkness and the harmony, it was so pretty.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »