Reviews for What's it like?
ShexWasxGone chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This was just too cute :D
TeukieWookie chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Hahahahahahahaha! Yes, because when your bored and the powers out the obvious thing to do is make out with your best friend! God , this made my day! ...This wasent supposed to sound mean by the way, I liked it!

-Momentai-
Yellow Gummybear chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
It. Was. AWESOMELY FLUFFY.

Last line was pure gold. Made me think, "Oooh, looks like someone enjoyed that a lot~ Riku, dump that good-for-nothing Kairi~!"

This is just... alksadjnfkjsn. I can't explain it in words. It's that awesome.
PrincessUnperfect chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
omigosh! and you DONT make a sequel to this ! noes! please! please please please please please! id be in your debt!
happily infatuated chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
the first thought that came to my head... "Mouth mash" LOLOL. i couldnt help it. p.s i love your story. its kewt3 anyone agree with me here?
AnimatedSM1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Ah Sora, your naive and innocent personality makes you unaware of what's happening in front of you.-

Good story by the way!
KaiRenSe chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
It rawked xD
Sorakun4ever chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
You should write more.I mean,Sora is like a kid with no feelings and Riku just notice he had a feelings for what about Kairi?
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
i love this ending! usually i hate things that end with loose ends! but damn it fits so well here... i just... wow. holy shit, this was excellent! i... i love it.
NO-ONE-IX chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
This was freakin awesome

I think it was so cute!
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Way, uber, awesome. Sora is such a frustrating person, though...poor Riku. "Let's play Tekken." God, what an airhead. e_e

The thing I enjoyed most about this oneshot, though, was how extremely CANON it was. It's nice to get that "in-game" kinda of feeling and just add yaoi to it. X3
Cantfuckingbelievethis chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
that was so awesome!
SummerDayDreamer chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
that was cute! Riku, the cheater. _~!
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
XDD Wahaha... that was great. The last line was just the icing on the cake! Riku is so in over his head; he's dating Kairi but he obviously has a thing for Sora, the way he was all blushing and wanting to continue kissing and... ohmygod, the last line. XDD "Just... Shit." Genius. Wonderful one-shot!
Duo's Deathscythe hell chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
why does it have to be a one can acually turn it into a the way i love the story as well.