Reviews for Two for care
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Do you plan to continue? sounds good.
The Dream Whisperer chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Very Wufei. I love the interaction between Wufei and Zechs, it's very realistic! Great job.

I added this to the Knight and the Dragon C2, I hope you don't mind.
Dark Devotions chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
oh what happens next? I hope you update this story it really just dosn't seem finished the way it was left. well anyways I love it.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Wufei doesn't understand the answer...and neither do I, really. A good fic, one that makes me think - which is always good - though I would like to understand it better.

Ah, love triangles, ain't nothin' so hard to decipher. :)
Drowned-in-Blood chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
You better continue or I will KILL YOU! Jk, I know I am reading your older fanfics but I love this one. I think Wufei and Treize make the perfect couple though I do perfer Treize/Zechs! O-ell!
-Athena
Miss Griff chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
eh, but besides trieze, who DOES Zech's trust? kudos! loved it
Solo chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Treize/Zechs/Wufei storys are starting to become an addiction for me. But hay, there could be worse ones.
Jane Silver chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Finally those two have a confersation about whats going on between the three of them. Nobody really does these kind of veiws.
Briar Rose6 chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Real nice set-up between Wufei and the couple that is Treize and Zechs. I love the way your stories explore the emotions between your characters. Even here, Wufei feels like the odd man out.

Your sentences so often show an elegant turn of phrase, each word precisely chosen. It's always a delight to read one of your stories.
Madisonne chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Wai! Cute! I'm anxious to see where this is going! Please continue soon.
makogurl48 chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
cool! update!
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
um.. . . . i think i like it. I'll have to read more to be sure
FireKat chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
ack! no! must_write_more! i've always loved this threesome and this is quite intrugueing. pretty pretty pwease write more? _
Melancholy-Girl chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
I've never seen this pairing before, but I like how you've done it. I hope you continue the story on soon. It looks like you could go very far with it. _
HeeroDuo4eva chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
nno! u can't end it there! that would make u pure evil! lol ( laugh out loud) Plez continue this! this is one of my favorite pairings for fanfics! Hope u continue this, and soon!