Reviews for With Wings That Fly
Josh Grinsteinner chapter 33 . 6/26/2010
Finally a good RyuAyane fan, I love Ryu the best, Ayane is my second. I Personally think RyuAyane is the only way to go for stories. I will disagree with you about Irene though, she is a mere CIA agent and that is not any match for a Super ninja. So I scoff at the other stories with those characters especially the RyuKasumi ones(where did that start?)I Think Ayane is the only proper choice because Ayane was always there in the NG series so yeah. About Snob school, that was not as good as this one, because you did not get Ryu and Ayane together, and you have not finished snob college either. So the snob series are kind of mediocre at overall sorry to say. Well anyway I might be putting out a NG novel that I am working on this summer so keep an eye out for that. anyway I will be looking for more of your RyuAyane fics.
Josh Grinsteinner chapter 33 . 3/23/2010
Thank you for the RyuAyane story...ftw!
Kendpaw chapter 33 . 10/11/2008
It's absolutely amusing! I like your a bit tweaked original plot and also your awesome writing ability! What else... Oh, your choice of words are really suited! Anyway, nice job!
crusnik chapter 33 . 6/20/2007
awesome love it
Iggy - Essence of Angst chapter 33 . 6/26/2006
I'm sorry, but I just have to comment on something in particular:

[Truth be told, that was the only way you could tell that anything was going on at all, they spent lots of their free time together. No kissing, no nothing. Then again, it was his best friend and half sister, so what could he expect? Ryu was… not into that. Ayane was… not into that. What hope did their offspring have?]

The first time I read that, I almost fell off my chair in a fit of laughter. I LOVE THAT PARAGRAPH. That is just the greatest summary ever in terms of Ayane-like affections.

I also enjoyed reading her "sarcastic" personality, and even her "I'm coolin' down because I'm with my date" personality although you never wrote her as being OOC. Awesome job. That has to be a difficult thing to do, just because it's so unlike Ayane!

This story was pretty damn good.
Kudos all Around chapter 21 . 12/12/2005
OK i liked the story! but it was annoying calling Jan Lee the chicken man! hes the dragon! which means hes to good to be a chicken?

and i was a little annoyed that ayane lost so much! she should be equal to hayate and ryu right? hmm anyway that was all itcs nice someone choose to write about DO2 i wanted to do that a one point.
Kudos all Around chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
its really good its like what went on in the second tournament if iam correct.

But i hate it when Ryu is stronger than ayane it sucks she is the best ninja!

but hayate is cute so
Amy chapter 6 . 10/24/2005
Who's Irene?Is she a charcter you made up?
ODST girl058 chapter 33 . 9/15/2005
LMAO! What a great story. I was just thinking of whether Ryu is ticklish or not. I would think he isn't but ya never know. Ninja's have more emotion than Master Chief. I also thought it would be funny to sit on a ninja after beating them up. -weird laugh- yea anyway, awesome job! Update soon! Semper Fi
Maveriq chapter 33 . 3/26/2005
The ending put me into a sunny mood for some reason. Good job.
Annie chapter 17 . 1/7/2005
Im an Ayane and Ryu fan, so be happy _
Annie chapter 4 . 1/7/2005
Can u send me an email explaining me everything about Ryu's love life.

I have no idea who is Irene or Aileen, or if he had something with Rachel

I will really appreaciate it...by the way, the story is good.

Bye
escawing chapter 33 . 3/28/2004
aw! Very sweet ending! Wonderful story! _
Live2Create chapter 33 . 3/15/2004
I love this story. You did a good job with it. I'm a big Hayabusa & Ayane fan...can't wait to read the sequel...
Number1
Forevermore chapter 33 . 3/14/2004
OMG. I can't believe I haven't seen this story before, it's amazing. I'm a very big A/H fan and I appreaciate this story a lot.
You are a talent author, I like this alot. It's very interesting, well-written, well-thought out and has an excellent ending.
I'm speechless, otherwise I'd say more.
I think you should write another A/H, or maybe even continue this one. Maybe, writing about everything in ten years time...
Anyway, I think I'm going to check out some of your other fics.