Reviews for Did Someone Say Angel?
SheaVicious chapter 1 . 8/20
Love Love Loved :D this story!
Choya chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
Chococandyz chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
Hopefully the evil producers won't separate Kaworu and Shinji.

P.S. There's a new evangelion au manga called Shinji's Detective Diary. It seems to have more action between kaworu and shinji. Looking at the cover is making me very hopeful. Kawoshin 5ever.
D. Shadowphyre chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Love this. The chapter, the whole story, the characterization, the plot and pacing, love it all. I know I have no room to talk, and it's been five years since you posted this chapter, but I really hope you write more on this. Great work!
Hungary chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
;3; I just found this story, and I absolutely love it to pieces! You are a wonderful writer, and even if you say you're not quite happy with it, it really is a great story! I do hope you'll write another update soon, even though it's been 6 years since the last one it seems. I look forwards to seeing this story finished when it does!
DarkBombayAngel chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
I love it! -
Random Reader chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HURRY! i found this story years ago, but there's not another chapter yet!
Random Reader chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! The second i found this story i fell in love with it, and i hope you get over the Writer's Bock soon. (Is it Writer's Block or something else?) please update soon! \\;0;/
yaoilover4lyfe chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
Thank you for this amazing story and please do not rush. Take your time. Very original idea to make shinki write the story of evangelion. I also love how you protrayed the characters. Please keep up the good work. You are awesome...this just what I needed to rekindle my love for this pairing.
Talitian chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
So I was reading some of your other work when I saw you wrote this one. This is my favorite eva fanfic and I had to reread this. I first read this in middle school which was about 8 years ago. I kinda given up hope you'd finish it but I wanted you to know you have a fan and I'm glad I read it.
KitsuneDango chapter 11 . 11/23/2011
soooo cute!

omfg the cutness is sooo much i love it!

it had all the pairings i wanted and everything!

now if only we can get a lemon than it would be perfect!
kyothefallenkit chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
This is a wonderful story! X3 XD You can take as long as you need as it takes time for genius to be typed down lol X3 Just relax and do what you want. Life is different for many people, so don't bow down to people who don't understand and think they can demand whatever they want just because they are your readers. If they are real fans, then they will wait and understand that you have your own things that you want to do, not what they want you to X3
Guest chapter 11 . 9/18/2010
I LOVE this story! It's so believable, and the characters are nicely developed; I can't wait to see what happens next, with Shinji and Kaworu! Especially with what happens when Shinji gets to writing the part of his story where Kaworu appears (and then Kaworu reading those parts)! Any chance you'll be continuing this story? *sad puppy dog eyes*
KoiinuNe chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
looks like you've been adding oneshots recently. any chance this story will be finished?
Steven Kodaly chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
Updated: 02-20-07

Current Date: 04-08-10

You're telling me that Lorenz Kiel, evil guidance counselor, has had three years in which to plot?