Reviews for Did Someone Say Angel?
white-rose-glory chapter 10 . 3/15/2004
Wonderful, absolutly wonderful
Kaigan chapter 9 . 3/12/2004
I REALLY love the yaoi & yuri you have in there...
It makes everything much more interesting lol! Um, YOU MUST RIGHT THE NEXT CHAPTER ASAP. I'll love you even more if you do. Kensuke and Touji are PERFECT for eachother. GREAT JOB!
Isis Ramsis chapter 9 . 2/26/2004
The story is very well done. I really like the concept - Shinji is so cute! You're like me; ShinjixKaworu are my favorite yaoi couple.
But, as you probably know, you make a lot of typos. The grammar - and don't kill me for saying this - needs wee bit of work. Don't worry, I make a lot of the same mistakes too! :) You also seem to be having some trouble with the dialogue. It's not very convincing.
This is still one of the best EVA fics I've read, mainly because of the concept/plot and prose. Keep it up!
silverrowan chapter 9 . 2/24/2004
Beautifully written...
Silverrowan
HTCRE chapter 3 . 2/12/2004
just as a note in the evangelion episode you made referance to there Aska calls him an animated turnip... just a note.
Chrissy Sky chapter 9 . 2/11/2004
Sorry I took so long to review and thanks for e-mailing me back. _
Oh, I love it. Do you not hear it? I gush. I gushed very loudly, and cooed. I'm a little confused on why Kaworu was angry at first seeing Shinji - perhaps the envy he spoke of? But otherwise, those two are too cute for words. I gush again. Ja.
DemonButtercup chapter 9 . 2/11/2004
wow, thia fic is great so far. i love it! hope you update soon!
Demented Koneko chapter 9 . 2/6/2004
I'm happy for Touji and Kesnuke, they make an interesting couple, although i feel a little sorry for Hikari. Lol it's funny thinking of Shinji as carefree when you compare him from this fic to his character in the show. Then again his mother is still alive, his father didn't abandon him and he doesn't have to pilot a giant cybertic organism, so i guess a lot of stuff like that can change a person's personality. _;;
The last lines in this chapter remind me a lot of the 24th episode with Kaworu but that's good because i really loved those scenes with Kaworu and Shinji in the show.
Can't wait to read more.
AWickedMemory chapter 9 . 2/5/2004
*squeaks* *squeals* *dies* Oh, I'm so happy you updated! I'm serious, as soon as I read the date of update, my heartrate went up and I've been shaking slightly as I read this chapter. What an extreme reaction. x_X But oh, poor Kaworu... I guessed that was why he's gone, but it still hurts to see him so stressed. *clings* And I'm happy for Kensuke and Touji, as for Rei and Asuka. Now, if only Kaworu and Shinji would get things worked out...
Deity of Sorrow chapter 9 . 2/5/2004
YAY! Shuch a great story, so I just want to read more.
Till the next time your post,
C-ya!
WE ARE THE KNIGHTS THAT GO "NYEAH"!
The person that said anything was possible never tried slamming a revolving door.
ChiBi HenTAi AnGeL chapter 9 . 2/5/2004
((Neoangel Rei))
-“I don’t think I could ever see myself apart from you for any reason and although I’ve never really thought about this that seriously, I want to try being with you in a different way.
red-eyed-rose chapter 9 . 2/5/2004
OH my god i love this fic, it is by far my fav. I am looking forward very much so to the next chapter. keep up the amazing work... Cheers
Usagi1313 chapter 9 . 2/5/2004
love it. Update soon please.
ToriAnnMari chapter 9 . 2/5/2004
cant wright long r but we loved the chap and good place to end it even if it does drive us crazxy waitnign ofr something ot happen but we hope you update son we love the fic its great and the all finally got somewhere love the txk thing so great and wonderful nice kiss scene too hope you udpate very soon loved the fic want and need more ja ne
Statuess chapter 9 . 2/3/2004
Wow... I forgot how entertaining your fanfics are! I didn't even know you were writing an Eva fic' until today and it sounded so interesting that I just had to read it.
You know you said about your 't' key? I feel for you! My 'h', 'i' and 'v' are unreliable!
This is amazing! I hope you can update soon!
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »