Reviews for Midnight Grooms
Angel-Hunteress chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
"...But then he had dreams of clowns working in a gingerbread bank so the question wasn't valid anymore."

LMAO! I loved that last line!

This reminds me a little of the Hangover...only so much better! lol! )
KingAleksander chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
. That was great. Funny thing is...I never thought Tk and Kari should be together anyway. I'm more of a TK/Dai fan but not all the time. . You're the 1st person who's actually mentioned the fact that they would be related with the younger siblings got married. .
mirai3k chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I completely didn't think about it like that, lol, brothers!

but yes, that was actually VERY WITTY AND HILARIOUS.
Kanarah J chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Haha, that was the funniest thing I have ever read. brilliant. BRILLIANT! Kudos to you.
Flayne chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *dies of laughter*

This is just TOO hilarious! XD

Added it to my favs. XD
Acey Camui chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
This was as funny as hell! I loved it!
Hanae Michiko chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
That was so freakin' hilarious! It's been a long time since I've had so much fun reading a fic. I loved when Taichi and Yamato pulled out a lifesaver and a coin for the rings. ::giggles:: I couldn't stop laughing. Anyway, great job!
me chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
interesting...
firedraygon chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
This is the wackiest Taito fic I've read so far.

'But then he had a dream about clowns working in a gingerbread bank so the question wasn’t valid anymore.'

Bwahaha, brilliant! I wonder what TK and Kari are gonna do when they figure out they're in-laws now? XP Thank you for writing!

~firedraygon97
spandexmonkey chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
hahahahaha! That was CLASS.

I salute you and your taito slash writing greatness.

:D So fun to read.
Krad chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
I luv this story! It is so Funny! Great job on it! _
Pilae Flamesinger chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Ra knows I loved it, but I have a question. (What the nine fuckin' hells were you on?) Watch the language, hun. Anyways, that's my question. What the hell were you on?

Anyways, loved it. Keep writin' babe!
Kiriska chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
L.M.F.A.O. *tears* I can honestly say that was the funniest damn thing I've read in practically FOREVER...I was laughing so hard I couldn't read straight, which wasn't good because I really wanted to keep reading. XD Damn, and I could imagine Taichi's deranged driving perfectly, and them rushing in there at midnight and demanding the minister marry them...oh, man, that's just hilarious...I love it. And I love imagining Hikari and Takeru's reaction to it in the morning. XD Thank you. So much. For making my day. I'm going to read this again now to catch everything that I blurred over in my haste to get to the end because I wanted to know what would happen. Thanks. X)
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
LOL!MAKE A SEQUEL PLEASE!I SO WANNA SEE KARI AND TAKERU'S REACTIONS!
Critic chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Um, it's a cute idea, I guess, but you have your facts wrong. See, even if Takeru and Hikari got married, Taichi and Yamato would not be in-laws to each other. Taichi would be the in-law of Takeru and his parents only-not to Yamato. That's why it's legal for him to continue having sex with Yamato after the marriage. So then your story kinda just falls down, wouldn't it? But not like it matters. It seems your reviewers don't realize it either.