Reviews for A Taste Of Silence
145796213 chapter 8 . 4/23
Well done. I lived the betting at the end.:)
narutonarutolove chapter 4 . 3/19
hermione isnt THAT smart, she just reads a lot and is very attentive. she is the brightest witch of her AGE (and if all the students of her class are similar to ron and harry in the stupidity level, that isn't a large accomplishment), not century, that's arrogance right there.

You don't chug down an entire vile of veritaserum, only 3 drops are needed.

If theres gonna be smack-obvious non-canon information (such as chuggind down the entire vile of veritaserum) you should have the decency to warn the readers.

Such as not being able to do silent incantations of wand work. its been mentioned various times being able to do spells with your wand without saying the incantation.

That's another inconsistency of the story.
mama123 chapter 8 . 3/2
Lovely story. Short and sweet and somewhat unique! Thanks for sharing!
Eskarina Dagworth chapter 8 . 2/5
"Maybe Silbil had found a new way to insure her predictions of death would indeed happen." Hah. One of the best sentences I have read lately. And I really liked this fic. Very much so.
The feels!
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
I like that :)
Usually I don't go for the Severus/Hermione fics (because he's a slimy coward and a vicious bully) but yours was so masterfully done that I couldn't help loving it! I particularly liked how true to character you stayed with everyone, while writing everything realistically, in a plot that actually makes sense.
All in all, very good job. You may have, if not converted me, at least persuaded me to be more open to this pairing ;)
Thanks for the beautiful writing!
TheAlabasterPhoenyx
crazycatlady 149 chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
But in 6th year they learned about casting spells without vocalization, so why couldn't she just do that?
jensteed chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
It was a perfect end. Cheeky Severus, I'd imagine the Magna Transitio will amuse him no end, hehe ;)
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Jeez, way to go Sirius...you prat. Brilliant start :)
Martionmanswife chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
I would love to read a sequel.
AMW1014 chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Good story. Thanks for sharing :)
liljennmartin chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
A very interesting & creative story! I really enjoyed reading it!
Dimplz chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
I thought it was an enjoyable story. I hate to admit this but it was refreshing not to see Hermione talk so much in a fic! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Well that was an over reaction...
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 8 . 12/1/2013