Reviews for Nothing I've Ever Known
Jose4Andres7 chapter 1 . 12/20/2022
Will you continue with the story?
Vail Ryuketsu chapter 2 . 7/23/2022
Honestly about the Gray vs Chad fight, I don't really know. I mean we never got to see what Chad's new level of strength was in the TYBW. So if we go with what we do know of his strength before that then and what Gray's strength is now I would say yes. Gray is about as strong as Natsu, and Ichigo just said in this chapter that he wasn't as strong as a Captain or even a Lieutenant. Chad fought and beat Gantenbainne Mosqueda, an ex-Espada. Which are said to be on Captian level for the natural ones and beyond for the hogyoku created ones.
CountOrlok777 chapter 2 . 3/31/2022
okay so this is endgame ichigo.
Avocados At Law chapter 2 . 3/25/2022
I really enjoy how you integrated Ichigo into this world. It feels naturally and I like the fact you don’t have him joining it instantly. Mainly ‘cause that’s what ichigo would do, with the vizords he literally told them he wasn’t interested in their club. So you’ve got Ichigo’s character down to a T.
Painlover792 chapter 1 . 3/17/2022
What's funny about this is the fact that dragons do exist in the bleach universe.

Burn the Witch is all about dragons and mages.
Magika Wizard chapter 2 . 12/16/2021
Look forward to another chapter stay safe.
Jose4Andres7 chapter 2 . 12/12/2021
Will you continue with the story?
kiritoliger49 chapter 1 . 11/23/2021
Please come back to this story it has so much potential please
Barbatus Lupus Rex chapter 1 . 11/12/2021
I just imagine the opening song going in my head when the narration for the introduction of fairy tail end. God ! It’s been so long since I first watch fairy tail what a nostalgic feeling
SPARTAN-B776 chapter 1 . 10/13/2021
Can't wait untill the next chapter!
Strike Faster Than Starlight chapter 2 . 9/16/2021
Good to see a Bleach x Fairy Tail crossover, it's been a while. Regarding the first 2 chapters, I know that they're slower since the story is still in it's introduction phase but they were good and pretty fun! Regarding my opinion about the power level, most of the other reviewers already tapped on what I was going to say, the only opponents I think that could really be some sort of threat to Ichigo are Zeref and Acnologia.

I'm curious about the pairing choice as well, I like Mirajane and Erza and I'm completely ok if you go for one of them or even both as Ichigo's love interest, but I'm personally hoping for a girl that was never(or rarely) used before in a Bleach x Fairy Tail crossover like Millianna, Minerva, Laki or Flare as some of the many examples.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 8/28/2021
Loving this!
kiritoliger49 chapter 2 . 8/28/2021
Loving this story so far and if you are doing a double paring i think it should be Erza and Mirajane because of the fact the used to be rivals and that could be a good laugh if that goes that route.
ikusatsunagi chapter 2 . 8/23/2021
Oh, this gonna be fun. I can't wait untill the next chapter
TheUltimateSad chapter 2 . 8/20/2021
very good so far, hope you update soon