Reviews for Would I Lie To You?
Ieyre chapter 2 . 9/21
I really liked the insight into Sam's thinking in the S4 finale. I think you did a good job of bridging the gap between the press conference, Janet dumping him and Sam reaching out to Diane.
i love love love this. found myself sighing throughout. loved sam's reason for keeping the letter and how clever to have sam be the one to give diane the water gun she later used during the press conference. thank you for sharing!
samdianefrv chapter 2 . 6/5
I’m fine! Totally...IM FIIIINE.

(I’m not fine, I’m crying my eyes out because this was too beautiful)

I was doing so good in holding back my tears when they started reminiscing but when Diane suddenly hugged Sam, I just burst into tears! I loved this so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
unreal. there’s literally no other way to describe this update. everything you write is gold.
yourself chapter 2 . 6/3
Wow.
just
Wow
maydaymalone chapter 2 . 6/3
Such a winding experience of emotions...
All the bottled frustration and love. So glad you are back. Thanks for sharing X
roe chapter 2 . 6/3
so incredible and i just never wanted it to end! sigh i just didn’t want diane to go out of that door! this was so worth the wait. thank you !
trevorcolettes chapter 1 . 5/24
What a fine cliffhanger! Eloquently written as always!
Lee chapter 1 . 5/22
Once again; you've written it with so much talent, that to me it totally IS a forgotten Cheers episode i can really see, played out by the charcters, while reading this.
The staring parts...make me feel the currents, the chemistry, like the best parts of seasons 1-5
Their words you choose are always so spot on to their characters.
I keep re reading all your stories...there are so few good (fanfic) writers...you are a TRUE treasure!
Thanks fo the effort, thanks for sharing and for having a freat creative brain and true writing skills.
Ooooohhh Such a great Powerplay feel to it, and the whole build up of this story with a great and so well found and original cliffhanger.
I can NOT wait for the next part. PLease do NOT pull this one back.
I'm just hoping i don't have to wait a full month for it (but offcourse i have no choice)
Another great job...you never seem to disappoint. Congratz!
interesting start here.. pls keep going. thank you for giving us another sam and diane fic to enjoy
maydaymalone chapter 1 . 5/21
I can’t tell you how excited I was when I checked the little Cheers corner and saw that you uploaded a new story! It’s barely seven in the morning my time and my day is already made. Loved the first chapter. X
roe chapter 1 . 5/21
the fake titles of the books she mentioned made me cackle. so witty. love how you wrote diane from sam’s eyes—maddening yet so damn irresistible. looking forward to the next part!