Reviews for Raiding Finished, Fun Beginning
Interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2022
Gi
PECHEUR chapter 1 . 4/1/2022
You know, i really liked what you've written for Power of Love, but, and the other chaps would agree with me, you could give Harry a little more power, considering he was sent back in time to stop Voldemort's tyranny.
This paints quite a weak character in my, admittedly inexperienced, opinion.
thobeobo chapter 1 . 8/14/2021
Really should have wrote this review when the fic came out, but better late than never, I suppose. I quite like this oneshot. It's a little look into some potential future version of Power of Love, although I understand that it's currently not considered to be PoL canon, and I had a fun time reading and editing it. Honestly, I feel like everyone criticizing it for Harry not being strong enough in the relationship, or for him being involved in an arguably terrorist movement are kind of missing the point. It's just supposed to be fun. There are plenty of dark!Harry stories out there that a lot of people adore, and this seems to be a little fluff fic told from the perspective of a possibly dark!Harry. I think it works pretty well. Anyway, thanks for writing this! I had a good time reading it.

- Theo
DaDragon562 chapter 1 . 8/1/2021
This was a really lovely view into what married life could look like for Harry and Elaine later on as Harry gets won over more and more by Elaine
monkiepawn chapter 1 . 6/13/2021
It's scary how they use terrorism and fear to get what they want. If this was a move for a revolution to change, move forward, or destroy a system I could understand. But to preserve a corrupted government then it's quiet sad...

But then I have no idea what Harry could do, I like this Harry that is strong but not powerful and is dealing with a younger Dumbledore and a Voldemort in her prime. A Dumbledore that with 3 high positions and sway really never helped magical creatures or muggleborn politically or Harry as a boy and left Hogwarts as a laughing joke in education and security.
And then he had no prophecy paraphrasing to help him against this new Voldemort.
So with both wrongs and the idea of a new group ending in suicide(and how to make it work with useless and braveless armed(wands) sheeple) I approve of him joining one side he could(somewhat) manipulate to not take actions to the extreme and stop when needed.

Anyway, I liked the story, how it developed and the interaction but specially the part where the one who move the world is OP is not the MC but the "heroine". Many fics (specially harems) have the heroines as a piece of art, to see but to not affect in the story line.
razecrown chapter 1 . 6/8/2021
well, this oneshot , like others are amazing stories... liked how many deviations you can write among the happy potter universe... sure , some might disagree with the content... but your skill certainly holds a lot of merit to be able to do this...also had a great speed as well
A10riddick chapter 1 . 5/23/2021
Great story!

I figured that she was pregnant earlier because of her jealousy at first look. When before it took longer for it to show!
Aetemus chapter 1 . 5/23/2021
Many of these stories present a honestly disturbing fetish for absolutely extreme yanderes. I would not classify this as 'Romance' - Riddle's feelings seem to be more along the lines of extreme obsession and infatuation, than actual love. It's also quite clear that she has little respect for her 'husband's feelings or intentions.

If this is where Power of Love is going, then it's going to be very disappointing indeed.
HonorverseFan chapter 1 . 5/23/2021
Ah, if this is supposed to be a future of The Power of Love, with Harry being a follower, a racist, and a terrorist, I thank you for writing this and thus forewarning me.

Yes, how dare Dumbledore stand against a group using night raids to sway elections!

And you present this as Romance?

At least Harry could have taken Elaine out in an act of suicide or something. Oh, well.

Thanks again for writing this story, good to know what to expect. At least I can safely drop The Power of Love.

Kindest regards,

HonorverseFan
TheSerpent77 chapter 1 . 5/22/2021
It's honestly kinda weird to imagine Elaine and Harry actually being together like this after reading Power of Love and Harry actually being on her side, for the most part anyway.
Destru chapter 1 . 5/22/2021
Congratulations Harry and Elaine!

Imagine my surprise, when I woke up to see another oneshot from Valor, my favorite pairing too!

I love the power struggle in their relationship, it is very entertaining to read, and all I can do is simply smile.

Her character is exactly what I imagined her to be, very strong, possessive but also insecure when it comes to feelings.

Another great oneshot.
jessessanto chapter 1 . 5/22/2021
Perfeito
Galahad0015 chapter 1 . 5/22/2021
Elaine has too much power on Harry... too much control... It feels like Harry is her means to control the others because of his lineage and legacy which holds power but she keeps him at arms length... she is intrigued by him... attracted to him... but at the end of the day she wants him to say "Yes, MY LADY" or 'Else'... They are not equal... Harry is not considered equal in the relationship... Here you wrote something like "No other follower will be able to say that"... is she comparing Him to Her FOLLOwers? Why does he have no problem with it?... It feels suffocating... Like Harry is in a Suffocating Relationship... No Offence to author but I have a problem with him not being having the same power in relationship as her... I request you to make him as equal as her because the way it is written is INCREDIBLE but Harry's character feels like a 'HOUSE WIFE' or should 'Yes Man'... there is some control he has but it is not enough.