Reviews for Silver Millennium Forever?
MangaGrl2665 chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
Love the story...just so you know I think you meant empath not epitaph. An epitaph is the writing on a tombstone...
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Imagine Jupiter jumping around and screaming. Just do it.

Also, Seiya/Usagi shippers are going to give you hate about this. (I don't understand that ship anyway because Seiya is female lol)
random fan chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
getting better i like cheesy parts
random fan chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
i have one problem, typos! i have trouble reading cause i cant read the words correctly.
random fan chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
good and that would explain usagi's/serena's clumsiness
random fan chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
yet again good but in the series seiya didn't have a temper so its kind of starnge
random fan chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
its ok
MoonReader chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
Wow! This is different and really funny! I love it! In your next story Remember Princess? Are you going to make the Generals normal and on the good side again? I really hope you do. Why don't you put more scenes of Beryl and Endymion and Serenity. Update both stories soon please!
Sailor Dreams chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
THIS IS PERFECT! I can't wait to see the rewrite complete! The Shintennou were hilarious, I seriously didn't want to finish this because I didn't want it to end XD I can't wait to read "Remember Princess?" though!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
I liked this fic, though I usually prefer the scouts with other men, still, I liked what you did here. Especiall Endymion and Serenity having married the very day of the attack. And the fact that Seiya was involved...I never liked him anyway.

I can't wait to see what you'll do with the sequel.

I'm going there right now!
chimichurri chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
Nice story! Though Seiya's character is more like Diamond. I enjoyed it!
sapphireblue12 chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
that was so sad [ but good at the same time, makes me want to go watch sailor moon...again lol
sapphireblue12 chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
ah omg they're actually married now, damn im suck a bookworm lol great storyline ]
sapphireblue12 chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
OMG! this chapter was my favorite so far! they are seriously the cutest couple, but i also feel a storm coming ;]
sapphireblue12 chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
wow this chapter was really mysterious and intense, me like ]