Reviews for What You Believe
Drifting One chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
poor Kyou... I liked the ficcy! *huggles you!"
unheard screams chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
wonderful. great. inspiring. but the POV...was it kyo who was speaking or the spirit of the cat? I think its Kyo...hm...
Chrono Breaker chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Yeah! a kyo centric fic!_, i just love those and it's angst too!
pinkmaniac chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
It's scary and amazing because this could really be Kyo's thoughts. I love this story.
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
no! ::sobs:: poor Kyou ;-; he's such a misunderstodd sweetie... ::hugs Kyou plushie:: ...that's it! i'm writing a fic where they get together and everyone ends up happy! o erm...oh yeah...your fic...VERY good...deep, as usual, and well thought-out...two konekko paws up! .
jill4 chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
really really really good one!

at start i thoghet akito was talking but then i knew kyou was talking about himself

god kyou is so good at the angest thing!

you must write a longer story about fruits basket i really liked your writhing!
Kayomie chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
That was so good. OMG you would have never thought that it was he's reflection. _
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
I love Kyou too! This story made me cry, but it was good! _
Magic Kaito chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Ha! I knew it! I want my cookie NOW! But some of those things he was saying, ouch. I know your mind, Candyland. You told me about a DBZ fic like this. I'm smart! Cookie now! Sorry.
ssjgoddesschico chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Hey! You like Fruits Basket too? That's so kool _ Poor Kyo...I feel bad for him, he's so kool.
SephyInABox chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Wow. That was really awesome. At first, while I was reading, I thought it was Yuki, the most obvious choice. Then, after a little thinking and a little more reading, I thought it was Akito. I really never expected Kyo's own reflection. Wow. Write more Fruits Basket! They're great!
Polka Dot chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
I was thinking Akito, darn
Tenshi no Ai1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Loved it... Really. Wow, that was very depressing, but so good! I couldn't decide who it was though. At first I thought it was Yuki until he was mentioned. Then I was wondering, maybe Kagura or something? But when you said "I saw the first crystal tear fall. I hate seeing you cry..." That was when I knew it was Kyou. That was beutifully depressing and sad. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic.

Tenshi no Ai
meera chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
sugoi desu! very very nice! interesting concept! I love this one!
Trunks-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Wow, at first I thought it was Yuki, but then that got shot out the window. Then I was thinking it was Akito, or maybe Kyo's dad. I was trying to come up with all the people he hates. But when I realized it was himself, I was like, "Whoa, that totally makes sense!" That was REALLY good. You should write another Kyo fic (I love Kyo too *gives him a big hug*).