Reviews for The Anatomy of Brotherhood
scatteredbrains chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
oh man! plz write ur sequel and udate it REALLY soon! i wanna see...well...read, what happens to Harper! plz let the Andromeda crew find Harper! aw...

but anyway, it's a GREAT story! I REALLY love all of ur stories! they're really good! D
mestars chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
great story. love the bother series. want more please.
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
love this! ! ! ! ! What happens nxt, don't leave me hanging! ! ! ! !
shokabuku chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
ARGGH! Please don't leave it there! Pretty please...write the next segment! I really love your alternate universe take on Tyr and Harper and all the what-ifs...please, please, please, please, please continue...soon! Thanks.
Dragon of the Elements chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
*blink*blink*blink*

There's another one. After waiting for how long? Wicked cool.

Aww, Harper doesn't want to procreate. Come one Harper, procreating is fun. ;) They better end up together and have bouncing little Harpers, you know. Or I may just set EarthDragon on you. She could come live on the Andromeda.

Ohh, Genites & Harper...this isn't gonna be good. Maybe some character torture? Please? If ya need some inspiration, read Nureek's fic. Wicked cool torture in that one.

The next part isn't going to take that long, is it? Cuz I might just die waiting for it.

*sees her review, and realizes it is totally random and probly makes no sense*

Eh-hem. Whoops. Good story, update soon.

Dragon of the Elements
Taal chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Yes! I am so happy that you decided to finally continue this series Dawn! Please don't leave us hanging for too long.

BTW: If you ever need a beta reader, please don't hesitate to e-mail me. If you decide to take me up on the offer, please include the word 'BETA' in bold in the subject header, I get a lot of junk mail and I wmight accidentally delete it.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2