Reviews for Opaque World
Minh Toshihiro chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! :(

~Min
Baka-Alaskan chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Talon this is a great start to the story arc. It's different and yet it flows so well I liked it a lot. Can't wait to see the next chapter in the story arc and hope to read more on this or your other stories soon.

Baka-Alaskan leader of the SFFAL

Long Live Shinobu and the SFFAL!
jennyjennai chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
I can't believe this fic only has 2 reviews! I like Blue Submarine 6 and I love Love Hina. I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED IN A KIETARO/MUTSUMI pairing, but I'm just a reader of fine fan fiction (and others too). I felt the emotional state of the characters was very real, yet they were true to their original personalities as well. Tough balance to maintain but it appears you have succeeded. I hope you continue this. It appears that it will be an emotionally stimulating experience. Please continue!
pedro matos chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
First Talon I would like to tell you that I love your stories I liked this story.I cant wait to see what happens when Naru and the others come want any tips or ideas please e-mail me.
british dragon chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
ha ha the blue fleets goind to butcher the zorndykes yeh with my speed and power and your intellagence and durability blue 12 and blue 11 cant be defeated