Reviews for Kumagorou
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Beautifully written. Keep up the good work.
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I love this story! very well written!
PadfootHatesPenguins chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
(*Too lazeh to long in*) Thats was so cool! X3 I loffed it! Poor Ryuichi-san! TT I can't beileve you only have 4 reviews! YOU NEED MORE!
kitty-kat13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
I loved it! .

I hope to hear more from you. Your writting is excellent and addicting. *huggles Ryu-chan* I just hope in the conclusion Ryu is happier.
Kazune Kikenshi chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Wow...this was such a 'wow' story. Please forgive my lack of eloquence. _; This story was long...and sad...and depressing...and sweet...and really, really interesting! _

Actually, I take it back. This story wasn't long. It's not long enough! _ Poor Ryuuichi...I felt sorry for him, but he's so happy. Or seems like it. But he'll remain my favorite character nonetheless. _ Well, the point is, is that I love the way you portrayed him. He's an easy character to describe, yes, I know that...but you really did a brilliant job! _

Such a wonderful fic. I hope more people read it and review it! Stories like these don't deserve any less!

*turns into psycho-fan-girl* I will hunt people down and make them read this story of Ryuuichi Sakuma!

Ahem. Great job. *clap clap* Good luck in Psychology! _ If you get a horribly boring teacher like I did...I will pray for you then. But it's a great subject _ and I hope you take the advantage of learning about Psychology and use it in your future fics. Because this was a very nice story _ and I hope to see more.

Well-written and interesting...Yep. Not long enough. Great job!
Yoko-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Sugoi...I love introspective Ryuichi fics, and this was a really good. I like the way you made her a nice psych instead of the Psycho Bitch from Hell-that seems to happen a lot.

Poor Ryu-chan! *sniffs* The poor thing...but I like the way you made up his past. Especially with Kuma-chan. This was a really impressive piece, and I look forward to the conclusion fic! Baibai, na no da!
ice-princess-squall chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Very nice story... you've made a fan of me! _

I really like how you painted my Shu in this...*I wish he were mine!* I think you painted a wonderful picture on the friendship between the two... Shuichi is someone that I am sure that Ryuichi trusts and I think will trust as much as Tohma.

I am glad I read your footnote cause I didn't understand (1)... And, I agree again... if anything bad happened to Yuki/Shu relationship it would be Yuki's fault.

I look forward to all of your other Gravitation fanfics in the future!