Reviews for Back? Not Really
Wow what a cliffy! This old Voldy is truly a pain in the backside! I hate to think what Harry's future looks like after he kicks this jerk's butt. 'Death' reminds me of Dumpy.
Spazzman29 chapter 54 . 10/3
I feel as though you have fallen into the same trap other authors do in making Voldemort too powerful.
Spazzman29 chapter 50 . 10/3
I hope Harry can make others pseudo immortal too. I don't like stories where the MC is immortal but can't make his/her loved ones the same. Watching everyone you love slowly wither and die is a fate worse than death.
Hitmen101 chapter 54 . 9/28
Thanks for the chapter! :D :)
BarbedCaress chapter 54 . 9/25
Great story!
I look forward to reading more.
Well done!
BarbedCaress chapter 36 . 9/25
This seems too 'convenient'
HP is a 40 year old war vet, even mire paranoid than Mad-Eye.
This seems an author forced screw-up for the purpose of plot advancement.
AGConstantine chapter 54 . 9/17
Great writing style and immersive stories, I've read everything you've posted on your Harry Potter and the BNHA stories in less than 4 days, you are the kind of writer that keeps me on this site in the middle of poorly written and cringe inducing stuff
G Fawkes chapter 51 . 9/14
So, yeah! Take that! All you smotheringly overbearing, misinformed, motherly types, always saying " put on a sweater, you'll catch your death of cold!"
You have to come in contact with a VIRUS! the COLD doesn't make you sick.
brownsuger808 chapter 35 . 9/8
still not a fan of frenchie
brownsuger808 chapter 34 . 9/8
would have preferred a harry x bellatrix or harry x luna...
Cicer0 chapter 21 . 9/3
This was cool until Harry told Bellatrix about his other life. It's a stupid trope used because it's an easy cop-out.
piltad chapter 54 . 9/3
Amazing story can't wait for the next one
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 30 . 9/2
The Orishas wouldn't listen for him now answer. Leave them out your mess, thanks
Mejai Alde Dreca chapter 52 . 8/30
the difference between canon and your own creative writing is too big. as it comes up more and more the use of "big head" as a name is much less creative than Hedwig, at least use another historical name to keep in theme like Jormun, after Jormungand as Hedwig comes from Norse history. also giving Hedwig invisibility is too much for me. good luck
Celexs Draconia chapter 54 . 8/23
This is certainly an interesting story. A few of the time jumps seemed really abrupt, but I also understand why they happened. I am looking forward to seeing how this is going to continue.

Cel