Reviews for Back? Not Really
Zaid97 chapter 1 . 5/31
Interested concept
Steve chapter 8 . 5/26
I read the books and I still hate Snape. Yeah he did a few decent things in his life but those things don't give him a pass in my opinion. I never understood why a lot of people just give him a pass for not being the true scum of the Earth. Even up until the day he died he was a foul, petty, bitter piece of garbage that not only refused to grow up but gets his jollies by insulting and berating children.

He believed that just because he was childhood friends with a girl that she was his. When he found out that wasn't the case he took revenge on the man who 'took her from him' the first opportunity he got with the prophecy business and asked his boss (the actual scum of the earth) to spare her so he could have her after her family was murdered. Never mind that the baby was completely innocent, it was james potters son so it had to die right?

I feel like I need to emphasize this again. In Snape's best case scenario, he would help cause the deaths of his best friends / 'love interests' husband and infant son all so he could have her as some kind of sick prize. He would do this while working under the same monster that would have her and all other muggleborns like her murdered or enslaved.

He failed of course as we all know and instead had her murdered as well. The only survivor being her infant son. Now he could have turned over a new leaf because of this. He could have raised Harry, trained him, taught him right from wrong and become a mentor / father figure to him as atonement to the woman he claimed to love. But of course he didn't. He would rather insult and berate him for being his father's son, disregarding the fact that he's part of the reason both his parents are dead. And that's just Harry himself. He mentally tortured Neville to the point where Snape is his boggart. Lets not forget that the prophecy child could have been Neville too, so he was just as much at fault for the Longbottoms being tortured to insanity. What about the countless other children Snape 'taught' after that Halloween? Does he blame James Potter and other school bullies for how he treated them?

Sorry, I know you have nothing to do with the actual books and i'm just ranting here but this really bothers me. Even in the books Harry gives him a pass and names his son after him! Its infuriating that everyone lets his bull crap go when he was such an awful, disgusting human being. A few acts of human decency doesn't change that.
Soul Sendant chapter 5 . 5/25
the potter family doesnt exist for some reason? he is the heir to most ancient and noble house of potter he doesnt need an adoption so others can control him and his fsmilies legacy not to mention the invisibility cloak that someone is running round with that belongs to his family. too many plot holes that the author is not smart enough to adress after creating them for sure
Soul Sendant chapter 5 . 5/25
multiple time travelers? im out thats just fucking stupid and is the reason this story sucks after a decent intro. the piles of nonsense and bullshit are going to grow exponentially, as would the changes to the world if more than one person was sent back as too many changes would occur. not to mention this childish ignorance is as thick as a phone book and fleur would never be at hogwarts its utterly retarded to think she would be for any reason at all
Soul Sendant chapter 4 . 5/25
occlumency would not be affected by his puberty occlumency lets you control your mind and emotions thats the whole fucking point and he is supposedly a master occlumens but we now know thats not true since his weak as fuck puberty hornones are interfering or so it is made to seem. must only be weak minded people who have trouble with puberty as it wasn't anything difficult for me growing up
Soul Sendant chapter 4 . 5/25
I skip the flashbacks since they will have zero importance for a story where he is in an alternate universe as it would just be a waste of time, which there isnt much if in a short story like this one.
Soul Sendant chapter 3 . 5/25
Well, that's 2 trash characters out of the way
ScarfedWriter chapter 10 . 5/23
Not going to lie, knda disappointed about the visit to Siriu's yo. I know, he not a main and this is more about Bella, but still.
ScarfedWriter chapter 8 . 5/23
So, I just read the freaking dialogue that explains my stupid gibberish. My bad.
ScarfedWriter chapter 8 . 5/23
Why doesn't Fleur recognize Harry? I mean, ye, she from France, but The Boy Who Lived rumour should have reached her. That aside, she was with Bill when they were fighting the Dark Lord, so she should have heard or seen the famous scar (this not even mentioning she should remember the fourth surprise member of a three-wizard tournament and champion). Not saying should she recognize Harry Potter she had to figure that Harry's a time traveler as her, but yo, something weird happening if the last vanquisher of darkness starts to meddle with her business.

Dunno if I'm missing something yo, but it bugs me a lot. Is Fleur from a different time-line where The Boy Who Lived was never a thing to begin with? That would be weird since Harry never seemed to be weirded out for not being recognized (and it wouldn't be arrogance or crap since he was the TBWL, the one to take down Voldemort, Triwizard Champion, Quiditch star and, hell, probably Bill's friend).

I dunno yo.
Incantations7 chapter 60 . 5/18
I tried looking for your paetreon, but I wasn’t able to find it, because I wouldn’t mind reading it…

I reread this one because I really didn’t remember how it turned out, but it is definitely something I enjoyed. I also wouldn’t mind seeing what you could do with Harry showing up in an alternate universe, like a crossover…
zobemaru2012 chapter 3 . 5/14
Убить всех героев канона. Долой знакомые лица!
shizkane chapter 13 . 5/12
Hahahaim having a blast reading this fic!
Snaggledog chapter 59 . 5/5
It's hard to find good Harry stories anymore. This is a wonderful surprise with so many unique aspects of the Harry Potter world. It is all good but Harry's wand had me laughing out loud many times.

Thanks for writing and sharing such a great story.
This one of the best, if not THE best fight scenes that I remember reading. Very well done!
5,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »