Reviews for Stain of Darkness
LuoRider chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
Dude, this is crazy good. Seriously. Your style makes it go all so fast and exciting; it punches through the scren and completly immereses the reader. So far this is one of the best fanfictions I've read in a while. Hell, it's one of the best pieces of writing I've read in a while. I admit I really haven't paid much attention to my favorite's list, but this one just convinced me to use it more. This story is going to be the first one on there.

So in case you haven't noticed, the general message I'm trying to convey is to KEEP on WRITIBN DAMN IT! Because I am VERY impressed, and also kinda envious...
Gone Away 2345 chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
Holy crap, that was so scary my hands were shaking. You made Bison so damn scary in this fic I was lookinmg around like a scared ass chicken even though Street Fighter wasn't real. Yipes. But great chapter, nice descriptions, everything. If this don't get more reviews, I am going to KICK someone's ass.
Beamer chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
A very good story you got here, only problem is I can't find chapter 2!
kikoken chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Whistles. Man, this has got to be one damn kick ass fanfic. Keep on!
Sony Love chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Not bad at all. I'm ready to see your next chapter.
LuoRider chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
That was damn impressive. Seriously. And you captured the sadistic insanity of Vega so perfectly. I hope you continue this!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11