Reviews for Stain of Darkness
Altum chapter 26 . 3/3/2009
Awesome finale. I think the story turned out pretty well. You were able to take important plot points and make them your own, and I think it turned out great.

Curious, is there a sequel in the works? It's not really a cliffhanger, but you left it open for more.
DJ chapter 26 . 2/24/2009
This was a wonderful story!

The plot was delightfully constructed, and pacing was very good. The tone was set appropriately, and I'm happy to mention that I haven't been bothered by English mechanics throughout the whole story.

I'm hoping you keep writing!
Kikoken chapter 26 . 2/19/2009
I demand a sequel ya hear?
Shisoukengo chapter 26 . 1/5/2009
A great finish, though I'm sad to see the story end. Even though I didn't find this story until well into it's storyline, I have to say that I have enjoyed every moment of it. Good luck to your future writings, I can honestly say I look forward to them.
Pilot03 chapter 26 . 1/5/2009
SEQUEL! LOL. Aw. Poor Ryu. And so the journey is ended. What a great trip. Thanks for writing a wonderful story. Look forward to anymore works you may put out.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 26 . 1/2/2009
Oh Ryu, such a noble effort. Of course, sooner or later John Carpenter's The Thing is going to pop up there, and then things will start going to hell again.

Of course, until then you might as well pour your energy and the power of the Satsui no Hadou on itself. You know, channel the urge to kill and kill your urge to kill! _

That makes no sense, but sense when has Street Fighter been a proud testament of using hard science?
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 25 . 12/31/2008
Aw... closure. And possibly an attempt for Sakura to be scared "straight". Nice to know Rose has -presumably- gotten off the hook in this continuity too!

Can't wait for the finale.
Geonitz chapter 24 . 12/30/2008
Definitely well worth the wait.

You've exceeded my expectations again!
Gmusick chapter 24 . 12/27/2008
Another awesome chapter. Every time you update its more than worth the wait. Keep up the excellent work.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 24 . 12/24/2008
Damn... this was a fulfilling climax putting a lot of emphasis of the characters, with Ryu and Bison attempting to accomplish their goals whilst on their last legs.

Honestly, I don't care if you end this here or give us an epilogue, it was just an awesome story taking the Street Fighter characters and retooling Alpha 3 with a lot of "what-ifs" while still being completely fair in the portrayal of the characters.
Shisoukengo chapter 24 . 12/22/2008
Wow, excellent job on the scenes in this chapter. I can't remember the last time I read something on this site that was so descriptive and meticulously detailed. And the ending to this chapter is very climactic, almost giving one the feel that it's the end of the story rather than the end of the chapter itself. Great work!
Pilot03 chapter 24 . 12/22/2008
Another excellent chapter as usual! Great work on the fight scene. I hate that the story is coming to a end but it's been a great journey. Very well thought out and executed.
Limited12 chapter 23 . 12/21/2008
Wow man, AWESOME!

Thanks for the update, was wondering when it would come. Just finished reading chapter 23 and wow, thats all I can really say, I'm literally taking notes on this true work of art of a fanfic, and like I said this fic is really better than most movies I've seen and even still surpassing my expectations, really good job man, *claps*
Duralsilver Not signed in chapter 24 . 12/20/2008
It's been awhile since the last update. If you still got more, I can't wait to read it.
Duralzero chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
I sure hope you're going to update this soon. A good street fighter fic is really hard to come by
156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »