Reviews for Stain of Darkness
Isaac of Vale chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This story is a lot of win. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapters. Fav'd.
Gmusick chapter 23 . 9/3/2008
This has to be THE best piece of Street Fighter fanfiction I've ever read. Excellent piece of writing from the first chapter till now. Keep up the excellent work.
Pilot03 chapter 23 . 9/3/2008
Totally awesome! Best chapter yet. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Can't wait for the next chapter. Great writing skill once again!
Shisoukengo chapter 23 . 9/2/2008
HOLY CRAP! PLEASE tell me you have another chapter ready for post sometime in the near future. This was excellent, and it was only marred by the cruel cliff-hanger you managed to leave once again. I'm starting to think you take some kind of almost sadistic pleasure in doing that, lol. Great job on this, seriously.
Kikoken chapter 23 . 9/2/2008
...WOW.

Just...WOW.

That was...I'm speechless.

Gimme a second.

*a few seconds later*

Amazing, just amazing.
Kikoken chapter 21 . 9/2/2008
Sweet Jesus... is a freakin' MADMAN. I don't know how could Capcom replace him in SFIV as the main bad guy because he can kill even a cockroach with his evilness. o_o;

But this chapter was phenomenal as usual. I'm contemplating on doing a Ninja Gaiden/Street Fighter crossover but I was wondering if you'd like to be a cowriter? If you're too busy, I understand. Just PM me if you're interested.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 23 . 9/1/2008
Awesomeness raised to infinity.

I'm not sure, but I'd say you got some inspiration for this chapter from the Street Fighter II movie. True, Bison is pretty powerful... but when forced to fight hand-to-hand, the ability to distract him is the key to victory.

And Cammy going batshit insane on him is truly beautiful. About time, as it is.
Limited12 chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
Dude, if your still working with this story, its one of those stories that HAVE to be finished. Whenever I read Street Fighter fanfics I'm usually only into the ones that have Ryu and the tournaments, this one just draws me in no matter who the story revolves around, easily one of the best fan fictions I've ever came across.

GOOD job man, seriously, I wish the directors of Hollywood would have minds as creative and imaginative as yours, this would be one of the greatest movies of all time, cause I'm not into reading stuff, but this definitely tops all the movies I've seen and everything I've read, hands down.
Andromakhe chapter 22 . 5/12/2008
This is incredibly well-written and suspenseful. I'm adding it to Story Alert. Can't wait to see the conclusion.
Altum chapter 22 . 4/10/2008
So, I plowed through your full story so far, which is rare for me with fanfics in general, but this has been good. Your takes on the characters are interesting, but I have a feeling there's still a few chapters left to be explored here.

I'm interested in where you're going to take Cammy's story arc, though I myself don't think much of her as a character. I don't really see how you could possibly take down Bison, however. This monster you've built is quite impressive.

Part of me likes the emphasis on "Evil" Ryu, but I'm pulling for him to break through this.

I await more chapters.
Altum chapter 16 . 4/9/2008
This chapter was awesome. A fight between Ryu and Akuma? What more could anyone ask for? I'm a bit curious whether or not Akuma actually died, though. That'd be disappointing if it were true, but at the same time, we've already seen the demise of Vega and Balrog in your story.

Ah, well, if he is dead, he went out with a good scene.
Altum chapter 13 . 4/9/2008
I don't quite remember what chapter I last reviewed, but I believe that the story is turning out pretty well. I hadn't guessed that it'd be Ryu's side that caused the destruction in the tape, but Akuma, and it turns out that it was likely their battle. Rose, however, seems to be far weaker in her battles with Ryu than I anticipated, or perhaps your Ryu is a lot stronger than I would've thought.

Awesome stuff so far. I've got a Street Fighter story that I'm about to start publishing on here, so, if you want, I'll keep you posted about when I start putting it up.
Altum chapter 7 . 3/25/2008
So, finally we get to see some of Ryu. A showdown between him and Sagat so fast, though? Guess I'll have to wait until the next chapter to find out.

Your characterization of Ryu has me torn here, however. I'm assuming he'll have to stand up for himself if the battle between him and Sagat is indeed next, but he seems to have lost the will to fight, or is at least just scared of fighting. I guess the Satsui no Hadou did that to him when he initially beat Sagat, but it's a different take than I'm used to. Anxious to see where it leads.

I'm assuming the island in question is Akuma's? I hope so, haha. Interesting that Bison would be trying to acquire his power. He can barely handle all the Psycho Power he has. Interesting take here.

Good story!
Altum chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
Nice build up these last two chapters. The stuff with Sagat is pretty spot on, though I'm not entirely sure how involved he was with Shadaloo canonically. Like, I think he joined up after losing to Ryu, but sort of acted on his own, training until the end of Alpha 3 when he reached his own little "enlightenment" and returned to Bison, only to see him having brainwashed Ryu. At the same time, this is a good story that builds off of a general sense of canon that I can tell, so all is well, eh?

The Dolls are pretty creepy, and I think you did that well. Likewise, you really turned Bison into something terrifying. I always knew Bison was powerful, but in the games I always felt he was sort of a joke for some reason (unjustifiably, though). Glad to see you're making this dark, gritty, and serious - something that it should be.

I sort of expected Rose to show up. That tarot card tipped it off for me earlier. You made her pretty likable, so kudos.

I hope to see some Ryu action soon. I'll be sure to read some more of this tomorrow.
Altum chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Interesting story. I'm glad I stumbled upon this as I was looking for other stuff in the fandom. I'm considering writing an original fiction based around the canon of the Street Fighter games, so I'm kinda testing the waters and looking at different stuff right now. So far, this is the best.

I love your portrayal of Vega, and I think he breathed life into his character. These two chapters felt really much in line with the Street Fighter II animated movie, what with Chun-li fighting Vega and all. I'm a bit disappointed to see Vega die so early, though I never actually liked him. I feel that you have big plans for Chun-li, though, and while she's another character that I originally didn't enjoy, I'm actually starting to really get interested in her character. Bison showing up at the end and taking care of your original character was also a nice touch.

I definitely plan on reading more, and I hope that I get to see some of Ryu, Sagat, Ken, and hopefully even Akuma.
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »