Reviews for Stain of Darkness
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 22 . 3/10/2008
This is some hot s-h-i-t. One of the best street fighter stories I've seen. This wins. You are a great writer.
Shisoukengo chapter 22 . 3/10/2008
AW dude! Giving us such a juicy chapter, and then leaving us hanging at the climax of it? So not cool, LOL. Excellent job on it otherwise though. It was very punctual and grammatically correct. I couldn't find one mistake, not that I was really looking for any. And your fight scenes are without a doubt some of the best I've ever seen in a fanfic. Encore my friend, encore!
KC Ann chapter 22 . 3/9/2008
You updated! Nice

Really good chapter.
vedmid chapter 22 . 3/7/2008
Very nice

Rose's appearance was a clever surprise, and Ryu's explanation worked perfectly for his mentality in this.

The fight description itself, brief as it was worked well.

As usual I'm looking forward to seeing more of this unfold.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 22 . 3/7/2008
Good ol' Ryu. Able to follow the laws of Shonen heroes and getting up no matter how hard he gets beat down. :)
MI chapter 21 . 11/25/2007
Oh my lord! It's back! I've been anticipating for this chapter for so long! I'm happy that chapter 21 is finally posted and your story still maintains that raw feeling of...well I can't really put it into words because it's just "that" awesome! I love the fact that Chun li is unsure with her feelings, because it would so kill that independent thing she's got going for her. Though, I do hope the ending will be a happy one for both Ryu and her.

The suspense is killing me... can't wait for the next update!
Kikoken chapter 21 . 11/3/2007
Dammit, don't tak a century to update next time! xP

I kid, I kid.

But this is awesome. I can't wait for the final chapters.
JJones chapter 21 . 10/30/2007
This story has been amazing, i 've read the whole thing so far and this is just fantastic. It's so intense, suspenseful and compelling. I can't get enough of it. But I do have one question though.. Is my main man (and ryu's) Ken gonna make an appearance? Looks doubtful right now cuz Ryu's about to make Bison his bitch but just curious. Thanks for providing such a great story so far and keep up the great work
Shisoukengo chapter 21 . 10/28/2007
OH Suki suki now! Lol not that I've ever been a big fan of "Dark Ryu" as opposed to the normal Ryu, I can't deny that I am very much interested to see how this "clash of titans" scenario plays out. Chun-Li's adament belief that Ryu could not possibly care for her enough to risk putting himself in jeopordy was a surprise.

Although they haven't really known each other that long in the story, she has gone out of her way to help him (although this could be more due to her job than anything else) since she met him, but also because they both seem to understand each other's pains the best. A fact that I've long noticed since becoming a fan of the series, yet many fan fiction authors and other fans have yet to take notice of. I also have to say you've captured Bison perfectly, a madman with both the brilliance and obsession that it takes to not only rule an evil empire, but also to develop such high aspirations as world domination and even godly-hood.

But you've left us, the readers in such suspense, and thus we have no choice but to await the next chapter with great anticipation. I can only assume that the whole matter between Bison and Ryu will not be settled entirely with simply a one on one confrontation. And I still do hope to see an appearance or two from Ken and/or Guile sometime soon as well. Keep up the goodwork Claymade, for with writing so detailed and plots this good I have no doubt you will be left short on readers anytime soon.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 21 . 10/27/2007
Silly Bison... you are now condemned to failing spectacularly. "Why?" you ask, no doubt. Simple.

You monologued. You explained your evil scheme rather than keep it under wraps. You subconsciously know you will lose, and therefor explained your plan so people will say "Hey, remember that Bison guy who had that great plan only to be shot down in its prime? What a loser." Instead of "Hey, remember that Bison guy who never told us his plan? What was he all about... yeah, he failed, but at least if we knew his goals, he'd just be a loser rather than a complete dumbass."
Shisoukengo chapter 20 . 9/24/2007
Wow! That's all I have to say about this story! I've read only a handful of street fighter fics out there, but this one by far has to be the most detailed and inspiring of them all. The thing I like most about this fic is the way it completely follows canon storyline. Even down to the techniques used by the combatants, which brings me to the next thing I like about this, the fight scenes.

They're so...descriptive, so easy to play the fights out in your mind's eye. These are the characteristics of a truly amazing story. You even got the characters down pat, though I must admit I thought you had made Ryu into a whiny and spineless man at first. A striking difference from the disciplined warrior described in the comics and video games.

But I could understand his predicament as the story progressed, as the temptation to use the Satsui no Hado would haunt him at every turn. But there are two people I haven't seen involved in the story yet, and that's Guile and Ken. I would assume that Guile will be making his appearance soon, in order to hunt down Bison for the death of his teammate Charlie (unless you plan to have Charlie alive and helping him in this story). And I would assume Ken would show up sometime soon to offer his adopted brother and best friend some help in his darkest moment.

But the rate at which you've updated the story has me a little worried. I mean you started it over 3 years ago, and by the last update back in June you're only 20 chapters into it. I just hope the next update isn't too far coming, this story is far too good to be waiting every 3 or 4 months for updates. It certainly gives me inspiration for the day when I begin posting my own Street Fighter fic.
Nihongi chapter 20 . 8/4/2007
I gave this story a read after seeing how well written the summary was, I am glad to say that i was quite impressed. The descriptions of the fights were amazing, and everything was just so superbly written. Excellent job )
vedmid chapter 20 . 6/22/2007
nice, chapter, I enjoyed the internal dialog and really liked the ending to this chapter
Nathan chapter 20 . 6/18/2007
Wow... a nicely written story, with a well-thought-out plot. Hope you update soon!
Gone Away 2345 chapter 20 . 6/14/2007
I nearly cried claymade...I nearly did. This chapter was full of emotion. Your writing amazes me every time you update. You are pushing me to finally update my story.

This was an awesome chapter. I'm waiting for Ryu to fight that Satsui no Hadou and to kick Bison's ass dammit.

Rock on Ryu, rock on.