Reviews for Into the Deeps - Part Two - Vulcan
LORETTA chapter 5 . 7/7
SKON WAS ONE WHO ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EARTH. A GAME OF ANY SPORT WOULD PEAK THEIR INTEREST.
I PERSONALLY AM NOT INTO ANY SPORTS, BUT I DO UNDERSTAND THE LOVE FOR THEM. THANK YOU FOR THIS CHAPTER IT IS ENLIGHTENING ABOUT THE VULCANS.
LORETTA chapter 5 . 7/7
WELL DESCRIBED. THANK YOU.
Kehlan chapter 4 . 7/5
Nice to see Daniel Corrigan and Sorel turn up. I always liked those two and youve captured them well.
Solasnagreine chapter 3 . 6/29
Thank you Loretta, I'm glad you are enjoying the stories. It's always interesting to see what people think about them. I'm nearly finished the kahs-wan story so will be able to focus more on this one :-) Thanks again!
LORETTA chapter 3 . 6/28
I ALMOST MISSED THE THIRD CHAPTER UNTIL I READ THE REVIEWS. DUH ME...I HAD A MORE REALIZATION ABOUT HOW YOUNG MIMI WAS. GLAD IT WASN'T OVERLOOKED. AS IT REALLY COULD HAVE BEEN. THANKS FOR THE THIRD CHAPTER (LOL) YOU DIDN'T EXPECT TO WRITE.
LORETTA chapter 2 . 6/28
A BREAK FROM TRADITION...WOW... FIRST TIME IN ANY OF THE STORIES WHEN THE "CAVE " WAS THERE. GOOD SHOW! IT IS A CERTAIN THING SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE FEVER IS ALL ABOUT. BUT THAT JUST MAKES IT INTERESTING. MIMI JUST KEEPS SHINING THROUGH. THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER SORRY ABOUT THE PUSHING. I KNOW YOU HAVE THE TWO STORIES GOING, AND I REALLY LIKE THEM BOTH. I AM JUST A READER, AND I REALLY ADMIRE WRITERS.
Kehlan chapter 3 . 6/28
Oooh, only 5 weeks to go. Another fantastic chapter. Mimi continues to assert herself, which with a Vulcan is a really good thing as they can be so heavy handed with their logic. However, I like the fact that she is willing to listen to his mother and take her advice. Your story telling skills have improved incrementally over the chapters of Mimi and Sordd's story and you really carry us along with them. Well done.
Kehlan chapter 2 . 6/28
I love the way Mimi asserts herself in this chapter. Poor Sordd, he really doesn't know what's hit him and he is so embarrassed about the whole Pon Farr thing... Fred and Wilma, lol... love it.
LORETTA chapter 1 . 6/23
I AM IN HOPES OF A NEW CHAPTER SOON. I HAVE YOU IN MY TAB BAR AND CHECK EVERY DAY. I AM TRYING ONLY LET YOU KNOW THAT I MISS YOUR WRITTINGS.
Kehlan chapter 1 . 6/19
I love how he calls her Tsai Margaret when he is just a little cross with her. So pleased you have decided to continue this story with a volume 2.
Solasnagreine chapter 1 . 6/1
Hi Loretta, Glad you have found this :-) Thank you for sticking with the story and your encouragement, it is much appreciated :-)
LORETTA chapter 1 . 5/31
I HAD BEEN WATCHING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. THEN SOMETHING CAUGHT MY ATTENTION AND I DISCOVERED HOW YOU DID THIS. THANKS, I REALLY LIKE YOUR STORY AND WILL KEEP UP WITH IT NOW.